Chapter 3.

It has been a week. Harry comes here in the coffee shop every morning. He entertained me sometimes while I was working.

"I want a milkshake" he ordered excited.

"Ugh, isn't it getting boring for you" I said while rolling my eyes.

"No, now give me my milkshake" He ordered excitedly like always.

I gave him his milkshake. "You know, this reminds me of that weird milkshake song"
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" I sang trying to act like her.

"Oh, so you listen to old songs ?" He stopped drinking his milkshake to look at me.

"Nah, but I like this song only cuz it's weird"
"You love weird songs then ?" He asked me.
"And sad songs don't forget that" I told him a bit angrily.

"Okay...So you wanna go for a walk after your shift ends ?"

"What ?" I asked quietly. He wants to hang out ? Why not ?
.
.
.
I wore my leather black jacket, it was summer and the sun was shining but sometimes it becomes extremely cold like today. I hate summer. Since I was a child I always loved autumn. It's nice how the colorful leafs fall, how grey and cloudy the sky becomes, how chilly the weather becomes. Autumn is my favorite season of the year.

Harry wore a red flannel and white shirt with his black skinny jeans.
It was 6:00. We walked in silence.

"When are you leaving back to London ?" I asked quietly.

"I am leaving after 2 months, something like that" He answered.

We walked in silence again till we were beside a bar. I had an idea.

"Follow me" I ordered Harry before I ran in front of the bar. "What the....?" I heard him from behind. He followed me.

"I have a plan, go and bring us some Vodka bottles, Now go" I whispered to Harry so the guard who was standing in front of the bar doesn't hear us.

"First of all, I can't enter I am not 21 yet, they won't let me go in and secondly if you want to drink vodka now there is a party near us, you can go and drink what ever you want but I won't buy vodka for you" Harry said while crossing his arms.

"Who said anything about buying ?" I smirked.

He looked confused at first but then his eyes widen and he looked shocked. "Oh no, you want me to steal from this bar ?"

"Let's not say stealing, just say.......taking something for free"

"Why do you need to drink from here anyway ?" He said pointing to the bar.

"Because it wouldn't be fun if we went to the Party" I said.

"You are crazy, you know that right ?" He said with a small smile.

"Yup, that's me" I said. "I am gonna do it just because it's our first walk" I rolled my eyes.

"So how are we gonna enter ?"
"Leave it to me, its gonna be easy anyway, the man is gonna sleep out of his drunkness, you just enter when I tell you" I said and went to the guard who was yelling to a maybe 16 years old boy who wanted to enter.

"Did you had a great night tonight with all the drinks you drank ?" I asked the guard who was smiling drunkly at me.

"You were great tonight Roxy" he said and stood up from his chair and put his arms around my waist.

I saw Harry coming from the corner of my eye, I glanced at him and he stopped walking but I could tell that he was worried.

Well, this wasn't my plan, my plan was to punch him so Harry could go in but I think that I have to figure out a plan B, this man was completely drunk but I know that he wouldn't let Harry enter like this 16 years old boy.