Chapter 5.

Previously on the end.

We stayed silent for awhile, it wasn't an awkward silence.

"Harry ?" I sat up in on the bed again.

"Hm ?"

"Who is your worst enemy ?"

"What ?" He didn't understand. "Mine is my mother...who's yours ?" I don't know why I asked him this I just wanted to know alittle more about him.

"I...I don't want to talk about it..." he was looking at the floor....it was the same look when we were in the coffee shop for the first time...

"Oh c'mon don't be a pus-" I was gonna tell him that he is a pussy, but he talked.

"Eleanor, my ex girlfriend" he said quietly.

"Aww, you poor thing, did she break your heart ?" I am obviously making fun of him and I am enjoying it.

"Spencer.." Harry warned.

"You broke her heart ?"

It doesn't mean that because we are friends, I am not gonna be myself....

"No....She is dead"

Oh.
-
I didn't speak I didn't do anything I didn't know what to do, and that's why I hate society so much, I hate talking to people I hate to be in situations like this.

"Uh....I am sorry ?" It sounded like a question, I didn't know what to tell him.

He sighed and pulled his long hair back, he was starting to get nervous, his face was red he wanted to cry but he held it.

"How....um how did she uh" I was struggling.
"How did she die ?" He completed my question.

"She died in a car accident" he kept looking on the ground, like he was remembering the scene.

Silence.

"And did you love her ?"

"Love her ? Honestly I don't know if I loved her" he was looking down playing with his ring.

"You don't know ? How ?"

"I don't know, it was complicated.....she was hot and cold, fire and ice, she was one minute sad and the other happy, one minute herself and the other minute completely other person, at the beginning she was confusing but now I know who she really was, she was c-"

Suddenly we heard loud banging from the other side of the room.

"Ugh, when will this end, even in the morning ? Seriously Michael ?" Harry placed his hand on this forehead obviously annoyed.

"They are having sex aren't they ?" He nodded.

Nice timing Michael. Nice fucking timing.

"Wow now I know how you felt" the banging and the moans got louder.

"MICHAEL YOU BETTER FINISH THIS QUICKLY OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SCREENSHOTS" i yelled. The noises stopped.

"Fuck you Williams" I heard Michael yelling from the other room.

Wow this house is built out of paper.

"What screenshots ?" Harry asked.

"Oh I didn't tell you the story ? Well, one day I was at this party where Michael got seriously drunk and couldn't go by himself so I let him stay at my house for one night, I couldn't sleep from his phone, it kept beeping and I couldn't take it anymore so I opened it to find that Rebecca was sexting him, I screenshoted the convo' and every now and then I threaten Michael, just for fun" I explained to Harry what happened and right after I finished he started laughing like a maniac.