Chapter 2.

"Mom,What is the problem with this ? I am not doing anything wrong"

"You know I don't like it when you behave like this"

I woke up from all the shouting and yelling downstairs.

What is happening here ?
It was still 8:00 am. I usually wake up at 2 pm, thanks for my Mother's angelic voice for waking me up at fucking 8 am.

I wore a white long t-shirt and a black skinny jeans and my usual black shoes, I was too lazy to do anything new with my hair so I pulled it into a messy bun.

I went downstairs to see my 13 year old sister crying on the red living room couch.

Of course my mother did something.

"Scarlet, Why were you and mother shouting your voices were so loud I heard you from upstairs" I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's the same thing everyday, I even promised her that I won't quit my piano lessons for her" she said while laying her head on the pillow.

It's the same thing everyday.

Scarlet always wanted to be herself for an hour away from mom and join the football team, but mom doesn't want Scarlet to play football cuz she always says "football isn't a sport for girls you can go to the ballet training instead" My mom always sickens me when she says this sentence, I mean let the kid be herself for just 1 hour and then you can do whatever you want with her.

Something else my mother argues about is cloth. My sister always hated to wear skirts and dresses and this kind of style. My mother was like this with me when I was younger but I was extremely stubborn so she lost hope in me and started to teach my sister.
Mom doesn't want us to be happy all she wants is perfect, she even thinks that she is perfect but guess what mom ! Nobody is perfect.

My shift in the coffee shop doesn't start before 3 hours so I went with my sister to the park to play football freely with her friends.
I kept staring at my sister and seeing how happy she was when she got away from mom.
After she finished saying goodbye to her friends we went to buy ice cream to lighten her day up and....to piss mom off.
Mom always hated it when I give my sister something that contains sugar because well, when my sister eats something that contains sugar she turns into a sugar maniac.
I opened the front door and entered with my hyperactive sister.

Mom kept staring at us, she kept staring at scarlet who was jumping happily "Did you gave her sugar ?" Mom asked while she was tapping her shoes on the ground.

"Maybe..." I said smirking.

"Scarlet go now, your piano teacher is here" mom tried to keep her annoying voice down.

"Thanks Spencer" My sister whispered and hugged me before she left.

"What do you think you are doing ?"

"What did I do ?"

"You think you can simply go with her to I don't know where and she has a piano lesson ?"

"Yeah I think I can do it cuz I've already did it" I said and walked upstairs.

"Come back right now young lady" I heard my mother yelling.

"Ok" I came back but then I gave her my middle finger and ran upstairs smirking.
.
.
.
I was dying out of boredom, always the same people come and go.

I work in the coffee shop across the street. I decided that I will work in this coffee shop cuz I wanted to make my own money and plus I still struggle with the college subject with my parents.
We are a rich family, my mom said that instead of working here I should go and talk with the other rich people in college, No way, those people only wear expensive cloth and go to expensive places and hang out with only rich people, they are fake as fuck.