Chapter 4.

Since I was a kid I didn't have a lot of friends all the other kids were trying to avoid me, to avoid my appearance it was like I wasn't existing. Maybe because I grew up faster then them, maybe because I was different.

I loved going on adventures but they loved having a lazy day at home. I loved dark clothes but they loved bright ones.

Maybe i was different because at this time in my life my parents weren't living in the same house, they were always fighting.
I had just 1 friend I loved him so much we were getting along very well, we were alike but he traveled away and I didn't see him since I was 14 and that's why I hate socializing so much.

Something bad always happens or they just leave.

Of course I had Michael as a friend since kindergarten but I wasn't his only friend. Michael was and still nice to all the people so he got popular and had a lot of friends and I am one of them.

I don't know what to do with this whole friendship deal with Harry, I don't know... I will just be myself with him, I am not gonna to change and will see how this deal is going to end.

I woke up from the morning light. I've realized that I slept with my yesterday clothes. I opened my balcony to check on Harry but I didn't find him. He was supposed to sleep in the balcony till morning. He left. I found a note on one of the white pillows.

Good morning trouble,
You made me a criminal yesterday, thanks for the climbing lesson it was pretty useful.
Ps. I had fun last night
The weird guy who runs in streets at midnight stealing vodka....What did you do to me ? -H

My new nickname is trouble now ? Nice.

I took the small paper and put it inside my black pants pocket.
Today was Sunday, I didn't have work today.
I always play guitar or write lyrics in my free time.
I locked my bedroom door and I went to take my guitar in my hands.
I was playing the guitar. I loved the sound of my guitar and the songs that were playing in the background.
When I was about to start playing with another song I saw that the doorknob was moving.

Who the hell is interrupt me now ?
I unlocked the door lazily. It was my dad.
"Hi, honey" he said friendly. I didn't talk.

"So what are you doing ?" He asked and sat on my bed. If he asks me what I was doing then he wants something. This way is too old.

"What do you think I am doing ? My usual" I said and crossed my arms.

"Isn't this getting boring for you ? The whole music thing"

"No it isn't boring and it will never will be" I said harshly.

"Don't you want to be a doctor ?"
Great, this was the 100 time he asks me this question.

"For the 100 time no, I don't want to be a doctor can't you understand that ? I will make my future myself, I will do what makes me happy not what makes YOU happy, I will be myself whenever you like it or not" I said.

"Ok honey, I was just asking, I was hoping that you would change your mind.....won't you come downstairs ? its lunchtime"
"Fine"

I don't hate dad, dad isn't like my mother but he always does what makes her happy and that what makes me angry... my mother want me to be a doctor like her...i am sure that if my mother wasn't there dad would let me do what I want cuz I know that he wants me and my mother to be happy but my mother wouldn't let me do what I want, she doesn't care what I want.

I went downstairs and sat beside my little sister. Scarlet kept talking about her new best friends and how happy she is, I am happy for her.

I ate my lunch, I was about to go upstairs but mom called.
"Sweetie, I have an idea how to make this a good day, how about you and I go mother-daughter day"