Chapter 6

You get hooked up to the 3dmg that was attached to two poles. You get lifted into the air and begin to balance, and after a while of getting used to balanceing, you start to do poses and making Eren laugh and then fall over. You weren't as mean to your friends, you trusted them. One of the boys noticed that you where makeing cute poses, got distracted and then fell. This then led a chain of people falling onto the ground. You chuckle a little bit, but you don't smile, and you go back to balancing normally, while being yelled at by instructor bald-head, you didn't care.
Levi's POV(finally!!)
I stare at all these, trainees . Humph , pitiful. One by one they get into the air and start to balance, at least they can do that much. Then something or some brat , catches my eye. Before she was balancing normally and now . She was posing? Yeah posing but she didn't even seem to be fasted by it. It takes some valence to do that . And she was making some other kid laugh, that kid fell over. Serves him right for getting distracted by some cute girl. Other kids seem to notice that she posing they all fall over. Soon everyone was noticing this girl and we're falling over. Tch, annoying.

Omg sorry for not updating earlier please don't be mad at meeeeee but to make it up I found this vid hope you Levi fans like it~