Chapter 14: Just Thinking

Levi thought for a moment to focus on what had just happened. Then he focused on [YN].

"You're a lot more emotional than you look."

"Well.....yes, but I don't like to show weakness in front of my friends, because if I were to show the emotions I feel. Well, I guess I'd just cry." She waited a moment "I don't need to pile on my problems onto them, they have their own" she looks away, eyebrows furled.

"There are times when you are happy though, right?"

[YN] looks back at Levi, quickly, and speaks almost without thinking.
"Yes! Well yeah, it's just that...." She trailed off, as if she herself didn't know how to answer.

"Hmm...."

[YN] began to get nervous under Levi's gaze, he wasn't looking at her but just past her. She shifted nervously, looking at the ground to avoid eye contact, he glanced at her for a moment and mused at the cute fidgeting before going back to looking at, but past her. He seemed intense and deep in thought, as if his eyes where glazed over with a shield to protect what he thought.

"I'm going to to tell someone" the unbelievable words didn't just break the silence, it shattered it.

[YN] was shocked,quite obviously, she snapped her gaze straight toward him and her look told it all: "You can't be serious" mixed with: "Oh shit", but he was and [YN] realized that when he got up and began to walk out the door.

"Wait wait wait, hold on! No! Y-you can't do that to me!"

"Watch me."

"Nononono. I'll be killed!"
[YN] got up and ran after Levi.

"With the one I'm gonna tell, you won't."

"If anybody knows then it's a risk, pleaseee" she held out the 'please' with a cry for help. [YN] was now fast-walking alongside Levi across the the gravel path that connects the buildings of the camp.

"You will not change my mind"

Guys I actually counted the number of words in the first two chapters of the book I'm reading they are both in the late/medium 200s so with this chapter being  327 words without this message....does that mean I did a good job? Like IDK. And does that mean that those fics that are like 3000 words per chapter Author's like actually crazy?

 And does that mean that those fics that are like 3000 words per chapter Author's like actually crazy?