Chapter 19

“Hey you guys want to want to come with us?” Yuri asked while getting ready. 

“Where?” Tiffany asked.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were also in the room since they had just finished doing their homework. Jessica was in her room sleeping like always. It’s unknown that she’s sleeping because she prefers to sleep or because she needed to avoid the sight of Taeyeon and Tiffany together. 

“Me and Jessica are going to go out to eat.” Yuri explained.

“Oh…no you guys can go.” Tiffany said giving Taeyeon the wink. 

“Yeah, I think I’ll stay. There’s actually something from English class that I didn’t get so I think I’ll ask Tiffany to help me on that.” Taeyeon said. She knew what Tiffany was up to. 

“Um, okay.” Yuri replied with a weird look on her face but decided to ignore them and walk over to Tiffany’s and Jessica’s room to wake up Jessica. “Jessica, I’m ready to go.” She said.

“Ok.” Jessica replied as she stretches out of her bed.

So after Yuri and Jessica get their bags and phones they headed out.

“It’s going to be an interesting night for them.” Tiffany proposed. “So…Taeyeonnie…what are WE going to be doing, tonight?” She asked as she steps closer to Taeyeon who was sitting on her bed.

“Ya. What do you think you’re doing?” Taeyeon stuttered as she scoots back away from Tiffany on her bed.

“Well.” Tiffany said. “We’ve been acting like a couple all day, it wouldn’t hurt that much more if we continue to act like a couple for the rest of the night…would it?” She continued with a wink then faced Taeyeon on her bed.

“Wh…wha…what are you saying?” Taeyeon stuttered again trying to scoot further away from Tiffany but she’s already against the wall. “Ya! Tiffany! Don’t do anything or else I will scream.” She warned.

“Oh, and they’ll know that we’re a fake couple!” Tiffany rebutted. “Come on, just a kiss! It’s not like we haven’t kissed before.” Tiffany nags with her whining voices and puppy eyes. 

“Stop playing around.” Taeyeon demanded as her back lean against the wall while Tiffany was within inches away from her. “Ya, I’m not playing around.” She added.

“I’m not either.” Tiffany reaffirmed herself. “Oh my gosh, Taeyeon! Look! What’s that on the door?!” Tiffany shouted then pointed her index towards the door. As Taeyeon turns her head to look at the door, Tiffany grinned evilly then took her chance and gives Taeyeon a peck on her left cheek. “I won.” She said jumping off the bed as quickly as she could.

“YA! HWANG MI YOUNG!” Taeyeon shouted and was about to chase Tiffany and give her a lesson but by the time she gets off her bed, Tiffany had already went through the bathroom doors back to her room. “Ugh, that girl.” She grumbled and wipes her cheek. “I have to teach her a lesson!”

***

After Yuri and Jessica finished eating from the restaurant they decided to go on a little walk before headed home.

“Did you like the food, Jessica?” Yuri asked.

“It was good.” 

“Do you like to sleep, Jessica?”

“Uh huh.”

“Do you like to eat, Jessica?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like Tiffany, Jessica?”

“Uh huh…” Jessica paused, realizing she has just admitted it to Yuri without knowing it. “As a friend, yes.” She added trying to cover up her mistake.