Chapter 10: Meeting The Parents

The picture is of Collin Ruth who is played by Luke Mitchell.

Last Chapter
He closes the little gap between us by reaching an arm around my waist and pulling me to him. My back against his chest. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his chin on top of my head. Annoyingly I started falling asleep in his arms.

"Better?" Daniel whispered in my ear.

I hum in response. I just felt so content in his arms and so does my wolf.

"Goodnight my beautiful mate" I hear him say before I drift into a peaceful slumber.

Daniel's POV
Blinking away the sleep, my eyes adjust to the light shinning through the gap in the curtains. I don't think I have ever woke up feeling so relaxed and happy. I also I think that this is the first time in years, that Emily hasn't ran screaming into my room to wake me up. Most likely giving me and Erin privacy which I am very thankful for.  

Erin. My mate. God I love her already. I know why I slept so well, it's because she was in my arms.

She still in my arms now and she looks like an angel. I have never scene something as beautiful as my mate. I can't believe the Moon Goddess blessed me with her. Both me and my wolf just want to mark and mate her right now, but I want to show her how much I care for her and love her before doing that. I want it to be romantic when I mark her. 

Don't get me wrong, like all other male wolves I wanted to mark her the second I saw her, but I restrained my wolf and myself from doing that. Like I said, I want it to be a special moment and I want her to want it. I don't want to have to force it on her. Of course if the worst happens and it's for her safety then I will do what I have to, but I'd rather wait for her want me to mark her.  

Sighing, I pull her closer to me, snuggling my face into her neck and breathe in her scent. It's the best thing I have ever smell, I don't think I will ever get enough of her smell.

I feel her start to stir in my arms and I smiled. She tries to stretch out a little bit , but is obstructed by my arms. She's starts trying to pull out of my embrace and I don't like that, so I let out a small growl in protest.

"Let go" I hear her mumbled voice.
"No, go back to sleep" I tell her, snuggling further into her neck.
"I need to use the bathroom Daniel!"

"Fine" I say begrudgingly, taking my arms off her and letting her climb out of bed and head to the bathroom.

I lie on my back and sigh, I really can't believe how lucky I am. A few minutes later Erin comes out from the bathroom and starts walking to the wardrobe.

"Where are you going, love?"
"To get changed".
"No don't, come back to bed and go back to sleep with me".
"But I'm hungry" she pouted, damn she's so adorable.

Sighing, I sit up and say "it's not far to use that face on me".

She gives me a adorable confused face, "What face?"
"That sad puppy face. It's cute".
"Whoa dude! I'm not cute. A 4 year old is cute, I'm pretty".
"No. Your beautiful" I tell her.

She blushes and looks to the ground shaking her head. What? Does she not believe that she is a beautiful woman? How has no one ever told her how beautiful she is?! The thought that she doesn't think she is beautiful makes both me and my wolf mad, not at her, but at everyone and anyone who has made my mate feel un-beautiful.

"I'll just go and get changed" Erin mumbled as she grab some clothes that Emily had left sometime yesterday, and dashed into the bathroom.

I climb out of bed and change quickly. I make my way down to the kitchen.