Chapter 1: Introduction And Characters

This is my first time ever writing a story, so I apologise if it isn't the best story in the world. Just give me feedback on what I could improve and what you liked.
Also I know there are a lot of this type of story, where a runaway is mates with an alpha. But I have tried to make it my own story and as different as I could to all the others.
Thanks for your time.
~~~~~~~

Shit! This isn't good. The scent was intoxicating and my wolf was going crazy, trying to break free. "MATE" she was screaming at me, begging me to run towards the source of the scent. To my mate. I didn't move. I was frozen in place, my emotions running all over the place. I didn't want a mate or need one. I couldn't have one, he'd only end up getting hurt by my past.

God his scent was mesmerising and getting stronger, meaning he, my mate, was getting closer. No doubt following my scent, trying to find me. I have to move and fast..... Now please legs, move..... BEFORE he gets here! Finally my legs seem to jump start and I start to move in the opposite direction, ignoring my wolfs protests.

Erin Torrez is a 19 year old werewolf with a past that's always catching up with her. She left the pack she was with, the RedMoon pack in Michigan, when things took a turn for a worst. She was 16 then. Now she travels around, always staying off other packs territory, and never staying in one place for to long, hoping and trying to leave her past behind her. She isn't looking for her mate, it would only complicate things. She's fine with only her backpack and her best friend as company.

What happens when she meets her mate, who happens to be an alpha, and he wont let her leave? Especially when her past comes knocking.

Daniel Sanchez is a 22 year old werewolf who is the Alpha of the MoonShine pack in Montana. After taking over the Alpha role from his father on his 21 birthday, he is still mate-less and the pack Luna-less. It seems no matter how hard he looks he just can't find his mate and is starting to think he just hasn't got one. Then one day when he is out by the edge of the pack lines he smells a sweet, intoxicating sent that has his wolf go wild. Crossing the lines out of his territory and in to no mans land he chasing after the sent of his mate.

What happens when he meets his mate but she's trying to leave, and what happens when he finds out her past?

Characters:
Main:
Erin Torrez (19yrs) Ex RedMoon pack member, future MoonShine Luna. Played by Holly Earl.
Daniel Sanchez (22yrs) Alpha of the MoonShine pack. Played by Raviv Ullman.
Harriet Nelson (19yrs) Erin's best friend and fellow lone-wolf. Played by Indiana Evens.
Harry Smith (21yrs) MoonShine Beta and Daniels best friend. Played by Gregg Sulkin.
Emily Sanchez (18yrs) Daniel's little sister. Played by Vanessa Marano.
Secondary:
Timmy Ashton (18yrs) Babysitter/bodyguard for Erin. Played by Brendan Robinson.
Collin Ruth (24yrs) 3rd in command and bodyguard for Erin. Played by Luke Mitchell.
Mary Smith (20yrs) Harrys mate and Erin's eventual friend. Played by Arden Cho.
Leila Ruth (22yrs) Collins mate and Erin's eventual friend. Played by Deborah Ann Woll.
Joshua Moore (20yrs) Eventual mate to Harriet. Played by Adam DiMarco.
Kyle Wilson (26yrs) Alpha of the RedMoon pack. Played by Max Irons.
Paul Lorenz (27yrs) Beta for the RedMoon pack. Played by Shiloh Fernandez.
Alice Sanchez (44yrs) Old MoonShine Luna and Daniels mother. Played by Yancy Butler
Nathan Sanchez (45yrs) Old MoonShine Alpha and Daniels father. Played by Ron Livingston.
Anthony Blake (23yrs)Alpha of the BlueLunar pack and Erin's friend. Played by Tequan Richmond.
Daisy Blake (24yrs) Luna of the BlueLunar pack. Played by Ayla Kell.
Michael Williams (20yrs) Beta for the BlueLunar pack. Played by Devon Werkheiser.
Eric Howard (18yrs) Eventual mate to Emily. Played by Chandler Massey.

~~~~~~~
This is my idea of who would play the characters, but you can imagine any one you would like.