Chapter 14: Oh God, This Is Bad

That is Hannah who, if you would like to know, is played by McKenna Grace.

Last Chapter
"See you later then" I give her a quick hug then walk back over to Daniel.
"Ready?" he takes my hand when I nod, and leads us back home.

Home? Oh wow did I really just..... call Daniel's house...... home? I haven't had one of those in a long time. It kinda feels nice, a place to call home. My home. To bad it want last long, when they show up, they'll destroy everything. Unless I leave- "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" my wolf hissed at me, "trust me, I don't want to but at the same time I don't want these nice, innocent people to get hurt because of me".

Oh God, what should I do?!

Erin's POV
I wake up to the sun shining in my face, with Daniel's arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him.  

It's been 2 weeks since I met Daniel and I'm still here, with him and the pack. I'm putting him and the pack in-danger, but I just can't bring myself to leave him. At least not yet, not while everything is fine.

Daniel's arms tighten slightly and I feel him move slightly.

"Morning sweetheart" I hear him mumble into my hair.
"Morning to you too" I sigh, "What are we doing to do to day?"
"Sorry honey, but I have a lot of work to do today. You'll have to entertain yourself".
"Oh....... Okay. When will you be finished?"
"I probably wont be back until tea time".

He get's out of bed and grabs some clothes and changes in front of me. He always does, where as I like to change in the privacy of the bathroom. I'm used to it now, but to begin with I squealed and hid my face under the pillow while he laughed at me.

=======

"I'll miss you" I say, sitting up in the bed, as he walks out from the bathroom after brushing his teeth.
"Trust me, I'll miss you more" he walked over to me and placed a kiss on top of my head, "I'll see you later".

Daniel walked out the room and I decided it was time to get up and have a shower. My wolf has been feeling slightly anxious since I woke up yesterday, she's never felt like this before, so hopefully a nice warm shower might relax her a bit.

I grab some of the new clothes that Emily had bought those 2 weeks ago. I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Stripping, I step into the shower.

=======

Once I change I walk down to the kitchen for some breakfast. My wolf is still feeling kinda anxious but I feel more relaxed. Walking into the kitchen I sit next to Harriet, and Alice (Mrs Sanchez) puts a plate of food in front of me.

"Thank you Alice" I tuck into the food.
"No problem at all darling" she smiles.
"You are a great cook, these past two weeks are the best I have eaten in ages" Harriet pipes in.
"Thank you".

Emily skips into the room and joins us, sitting next to her mother.

"I was thinking that we should go shopping" Emily said.
"We went shopping only two weeks ago" I replied.
"Yeah, but that was so long ago, and we need more clothes".
"I think you need to go to some kind of AA meeting for shopaholics" Harriet says as puts her plate in the sink.
"I'm not that bad!"

At that everyone in the room: me, Harriet, Alice, Nathan and Timmy, all gave her the same kind of look that said "yes, yes you are that bad".

"I like clothes" she defended herself.
"We have noticed dear" Nathan (Mr Sanchez) says and Emily pouts.
"Anyway, I'm fine for everything. You bought me a lifetime supply of clothes and like a years supply of everything else" I finish eating the last of my breakfast.
"Well I'm still going to go shopping and I'll let you off this week, but next time you will be coming with me" she says to me.