twenty four

Sammy; present day.

I wasn't at school today. I just didn't wanna face Angela. I've been hiding this from her since it happened a couple of weeks ago. Wow, what a fucking great guy I am, huh?

I don't know how I'm going to face her tomorrow. She'll be so heartbroken, and it'll be all my fault. I really hate myself for that night. Thanks to Gilinsky, I cheated on her. If he never convinced me to the party, I wouldn't have cheated on her.

the next day at school;

I arrived to school nervous as ever to see Angela. I wasn't excited at all. Even though most boyfriends get excited to see their girls, I was not excited at all. I don't know what's gonna happen. It could go so bad..I'm so scared.

I saw her standing at her locker. Should I go over there? Yes you should, don't be stupid. I said to myself. I prepared myself and walked over to her. No backing out now.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around, and I saw the hurt in her eyes once she saw me.

"Oh, uh, hi.." she stuttered. She was mad at me, I could tell.

"I'm so sorry," I started. "I fucking hate myself. You probably already know, I'm such a dick. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. And when I say that, I fucking mean it with all my heart. I screwed up so bad...you don't even know the pain I feel right now. But, it's probably not as much pain as you're feeling. You probably hate me so much, and I understand,"

She looked at me for a bit, before finally speaking. "I love you Sam, I really do, but I don't think we should be together. I mean, I don't know the full story of why you cheated on me, but I do know that you told your friend Cameron that we had broken up when we really didn't. And that makes me feel like you were embarrassed to call me your girlfriend. I'm sorry,"

She slipped the promise ring off and put it in my hand before walking off. My heart has been ripped out of my chest, and it's all my fucking fault.

"IM SO FUCKING STUPID!" I yelled, punching a locker. I was so angry. All this anger is building up inside me.

"Yo bro, chill the fuck out would ya?" I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Rico.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I wanna know why you're so angry that you punched a locker,"

"It's non of your business," I responded, walking away. I heard footsteps run after me and I was turned around by him.

"It involves Angela, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, so? That doesn't matter to you,"

"Oh but it does. C'mon and tell me what happened and I'll show you something that you'll love,"

I raised my eyebrows at him. What the hell was he gonna show me?

"Uhm, okay?" I said. I sighed and I started to explain what happened. I don't know why I was doing this, I hate Rico with a burning passion.

"Now, come with me and I'll show you," he said as we walked into the bathroom.

-

ooh cliffhanger 😝!! love u all :)