Part 17. Leanne's discovery

Leanne slammed the factory doors open as she stormed onto the work floor.
"Where is she?" Leanne shouted.
"Who?" Izzy asked.
"Carla. Where is she?!" She raised her voice even more.
Before anyone could answer, Carla came out of the office to see what was going on.
"Leanne?" Carla realised that her and Nick's secret was finally out in the open due to Leanne's tears of anger.
"You seem surprised to see me! What? You just thought I'd never find out?" Leanne shouted. Michelle and Nick exited the office and saw Leanne. Once Leanne saw Nick her temper went through the roof. "Brilliant, you're both here!" She shouted.
"Look Leanne, here's not the place." Carla said.
"Is it your new hobby to steal my husbands or what?! You can't leave 'em alone can you? Whenever I find happiness, you just come along with your designer gear and cash flow and take them away from me!" Leanne shouted.
"Look Leanne I'm sorry that this happened. But no, I don't purposely go for your blokes-" Carla began.
"Oh really, let's see. There was Liam, then Peter and now Nick." Leanne made her point clear but Carla had had enough.
"Oh, just get out of my factory!" Carla said as she pointed towards the doors.
"You evil bitch!" Leanne said as she ran up to Carla and grabbed her hair.
"Stop it!" Michelle shouted as Carla fought back. Carla grabbed Leanne's hair and pulled it down towards the ground as Leanne grabbed hers. Nick grabbed Leanne as Michelle grabbed Carla. They tried separating them but they were both pretty scrappy.
"Bitch!" Carla shouted to Leanne as Michelle finally pulled her away from Leanne. Carla held some of Leanne's hair in her hands as she pulled it out of her hair.
"Slag!" Leanne replied as Nick pulled her back.
"Call me what you want, but your husband chose me! Haha and he just couldn't get enough of me!" She laughed spitefully, Michelle still holding her back.
Leanne pushed Nick off of her and stormed out of the factory.
"You just stay out of here!" Michelle shouted at her as she left. Michelle then turned around face Carla who looked at her and breathing heavily. Carla looked at the workforce who all suddenly lowered their heads and carried on working. She walked back into the office and was then followed by Nick and Michelle. Carla covered her face with both hands and sighed, Nick walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
"I'll leave you two to it." Michelle smiled and made herself scarce as she walked out of the office and left the factory.