So Sorry

Its been one week since Edward has died. And Roy hasn't been the same. The entire office has been different to. Everyone has been depressed, missing the blond 15 year old, who would always lose his temper if you mentioned something relating to his height. Alphonse was barely seen around anymore, probably grieving himself. Roy placed his head on his desk. "It's so quiet..." He mumbled. Roy stood up. "Lieutenant...I'm going out for a bit." He called. "Okay Sir." She replied. Roy walked to a flower stand and bought flowers. He walked to the cemetery. Roy placed them down on a certain grave. "Its been a couple days. Huh? Sorry about that." He said. The grave read:
Edward Elric
1899-1914
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hero Of The People
There was no 'beloved brother' or 'he will be missed'. Roy chuckled. "Its as small as you Ed." He said. Roy placed his hat on and took a shakey breath. "You know....there wasn't supposed to be any rain today." He said as tears rolled down his face. "Tch." Someone said. Roy didn't move. "Should've made it bigger." They added. Roy heard a crash and growled. Was someone really going to disrespect Ed? Who would go that low? Roy growled and was about to yell at them, when the person said something. "Hey Colonel Bastard. You gonna stand in the rain all day?" Roy looked down at the very person in front of him. "E-Ed?" He asked. "No. I'm a random person in a red coat. Of course it's me!" Ed teased. Roy had the biggest smile in a week. "Ed! Your okay!" He exclaimed, as he hugged the small alchemist. Ed smiled and hugged Roy back. "Why hello to you to." He laughed. "I missed you so much." Roy said softly. "Sorry I was gone so long." Ed apologized. Roy nodded and gently kissed Ed. "I love you to." He said. Ed's smile brightened. "So, where were you this past week?" Roy asked. "In the hospital with Winry and Al." Ed replied. "Oh. So thats were your brother was." Roy said. "Mhm." "Let's get back to Central." Roy said, smiling. "Okay." Ed agreed. Ed wanted to go to Central badly. He wanted to see if everyone noticed he was gone. That they cared. He knew it was selfish but, he needed to know. "I'm sorry." Ed mumbled as he stopped walking. Roy turned around and looked at Edward. "For what Ed? You didn't do anything wrong." Roy responded. "For everything. I disrespected you...I caused you so much trouble." Ed said softly. Roy frowned and pulled Edward into a hug. "You've caused me no trouble. And you didn't disrespect me. You stood up to me." Roy said softly, stroking Ed's hair gently. Ed nuzzled his head into Roy's coat and hugged him tightly. "Okay. Thanks." He said softly.

SEE. IT GOT BETTER! YAYYYYY. THIS STORY ISN'T ENDING YET. ED AND EVERYONE ELSE STILL HAVE TO FACE *drum roll* THE LIGHTNING ALCHEMIST. AND OF COURSE YOU NEED DAT ROYED CUTENESS. ALSO I'M CHANGING THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS STORY. SO IF THE BLURB LOOKS DIFFERENT YOU KNOW WHY