Finding My Target

Ed's POV
As the train stopped, the feeling in my stomach grew. It was like the feeling you get when you're super nervous, and your brain is telling you to calm down, but your body won't listen to you. I sighed as I got up, and Al followed my motion. We walked towards the exit of the train, and I jumped down. Al stepped off the train, and caught up to me. "What now Brother? We can't go waltzing into the village. They'll suspect us." Al questioned. I stood there and thought. "Their base is on the outskirts of town. Should be able to get there without anyone seeing us." I explained. Al nodded. "Okay. Let's go then." Al replied. I nodded and walked off the platform, turning left. Away from the village. Al followed me, and we began walking through a forest. My head turned from side to side, as I looked for the  building. Al sighed nervously. "Brother....I don't think it's here...." Al muttered. "It is! I swear!" I promised. Al nodded and we continued walking. Eventually, I stopped at a stone building. When I was first taken here, I never saw the outside. I could tell that it was the place though. I walked up to a wooden door. Al came up behind me. "Brother. You sure about this?" He asked. I took a couple shakey breaths and nodded. "Are you even ready?" He questioned. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Sorry again for the short chapter! But, I'll be updating right after! Promise!