StormClan Awaits

I look away from my clan, with Coolpaw and we go towards StormClan running across the territory. Coolpaw couldn't see it but I was crying. Why couldn't he tell me? It's not fair. I want to stay in the clan my mother died in. My siblings! I look ahead and see two cats standing on the horizon.

They walk towards us and introduce themselves. The reddish orange tom speaks first, "Hello, Killingpaw, Coolpaw, this is Mysticrain, and I am Leafytree, the deputy. Welcome to our clan."

Then Mysticrain looks at me and notices my red eyes, "You guys will be happy in our clan. We aren't as dangerous of warriors, but you can share a few moves, we are your new mentors, I am yours," we are walking deep into the forest, " and Leafytree is Coolpaw's mentor. Welcome, we are almost there."

We walk through grog and bushes till finally I smell camp. My mind thinks enemies but I need to change it to home. Coolpaw and I we all in first. We here cats murmuring and we are greeted by Stormstar. Geez there are a lot of toms here. "Hello, as you know I am Stormstar, you both will sleep in the apprentice den." He walks over to a moss covered warm den. "These are your den mates," he waves to two cats, "This is Forestpaw, and Riverpaw. Say hello to Coolpaw and Killingpaw."

They wince when they hear my name but in return say hi. I say hi back and they show us to our neatly made nests lined with pigeon on feathers. "They look great!" I comment nicely.

"They were made by us." Forestpaw states proudly. "We will show you around the territory tomorrow, so who got Leafytree as a mentor?" Coolpaw sticks his tail up in reply, "Lucky! I always wanted the deputy as my mentor! And so you got Mysticrain, he is the best out of all of the Warriors, I hope we can train together!"

"How about a training battle?" Suggests Riverpaw.

"Yea!" Coolpaw said. First word so far. Great.

I get into battle stance. Forestpaw gets into a more perfect battle stance and I unsheath my claws and he looks at he confused, "Why are your claws unsheathed? Don't you know you practice with them sheath? No claws."

"What do you mean? I always practice with claws. I guess it's a little different over here." I sheath them and leap at him, and knock him over. He is pretty muscular but I can take him by surprise and pin him. He swipes with heavy blows and I match him, I may be scrawny but I have good aim and power.

This goes on for a while and he finally pins me so I can't move. "I guess I win!" He exclaims.

"I guess so..." That was terrible, a StormClan apprentice can defeat me in play fighting! That's embarrassing.

How is that for you guys? Any criticism? Give me ideas in my idea book I created, and check out my wolf book. If you haven't already, and you can also give me character ideas too!

Goodbye my Epical ones