Ollivandors Wand shop

Eva's POV

Me and Harry walked into a place called ollivandors.

It was dark.there were shelves everywhere.

"Hello? is anyone there" Me and Harry called.

And old creepy man popped out from the shelves.

"Ahh Harry Potter and Evangeline McGonnigal" he gestured for Harry to go up first

He gave Harry a wand that when he flicked it it caught a flower on fire.

A couple of wand later he gave Harry a wand which lit up at his touch.

"Ah Curious"Harry looked confused.

" excuse me sir but what's curious"ollivandor looked up.

"It just so happened that that wand is the brother of the wand that gave you two those scars" Harry nodded and stood beside me.

Ollivandor gestured for me.

I walked up and ollivandor handed me several wands.

After the 5th failed wand ollivandor started to think.

He disappeared to the back off the ship then returned with a beautiful wand(up top).

He handed it to me and the whole room lit up.

I looked at ollivandor with a grin who looked suprised.

"Wow that's incredible " I looked at him.

"Dear Evangeline you have the sister of the elder wand I expect great things from you two" I nodded and gave ollivandor the money.

Me and Harry walked outside to Hagrid who had a snow white owl.

"Harry I got you a birthday present sorry Evangeline I thaught you would want to pick out an owl and a pet" I nodded and head towards the owl emporium.