Meet and Greet

They are at a school , a Ghetto ass school at that

Ghetto hoe #1" Pryce PRYCE!! let me have you children! Please. "

Pryce-" im already on back child Support. So nah... but damn shawty i wish i could "

Ghetto Hoe#2 -" Dylann! Oh My god I love you,and your voice, and you Adams Apple is just so perfect.. I wanna kid nap you "

She said while Running up to dylan , dylan started Running but the body gard Picked him up and kick the girl back to the rest of a crowd

Dylan-" these girls need jesus"

Pulls Holy water outta the air and starts throwing it at the girls

Dylan-" i Rebuke. You in the Name of Jesus, THE BLOOD THE BLOOD "

Jawan-" Pryce. How can you be soo calm during this , they are trying to Kidnap dylan. Your bout to have another child-"

Pryce-"-Shhh"

Pryce is on The phone

Pryce-" i am not gunna watch Fat ass royal for you ... Nigga no, go bye him some dipers ... shid you better get back in Mindless behavior .... ion know... tell your baby mommy not to hit my line again if her babies gunna come out like that .... alright Bye

He hangs up

Jawan-" Who was that"

Pryce-" that was Santo trying to Tell me to Watch Royal while he Talks to Prince About getting back in the group.. shid if i watch royal imma fuck around and get high and mistake lil over weight. Asss Royal for a fat ass M&m and try to eat that Lil nigga, shid and Desaroach get on my nevers yo she said she had The bombest box in the universe so i couldnt Stop on the offer so i told her to come thur last night .. shid and She tried to Ride me felt like my Dick was Rubbing up agasit Prodigys Ruff ass Hair. I said. "Bitch you said this shit was bombest in the universe. Not Compton". She said she wantted to try to trap me like she did Rocs Fast Cumming ass , had To kick The bitch out..

,jawan-"....... Dylan let me See that"

Dylan. Gave Jawan the holy water
Jawan-" THE BLOOD THE BLOOD!!

Pryce-" ahhhh, it Burnnns"

Pryce starts Screaming

Dylan-" HELP MEEE"!

jawan and Pryce watched as the girls Grabed dylan and put him in the Back of there car and Drive off

Pryce-" Time to go get Davione"

Jawan-" do we have to go get that lil nigga. , he needs to Learn his lesson"

Pryce-" well .. I mean .... Shid Fuck it They will bring him back "
Body gard -" Yall just gunna let him get kidnaped"

Pryce-" Hol up hol uo hol up , arent you the ""Body gard",,

Body gard-" Yea"

Pryce-" well i advise you to Shut the fuck up and Gard some shit , you should have Gard Dylan be for they took him away you shoud had garded me while Jawan threw acid on me, you should have garded my dick last night when Desihoe was Sucking the life outta me , you should had Gurded your Hair line befor , all thats shit happen to it , Shit so dont be telling us to gard shit untill you get your shit together. "

The body gard ran off crying

Pryce-" and While you crying Go get the belt"

Jawan-" you gon beat him like you his dad"

Pryce-" i am..."

Jawan"........."

Pryce-""

Jawan-" someone need to come Get me outta this group

.