Part Two

Pryce wake Up in a Mansion

Pryce-"W where am I at"

Jawan-" Nigga That Bitch Kid Naped Us,.."

They Booth looked Down and they where tied Up in chairs

Pryce-"Where Is dylan"

Jawan-" Awe He'll ..She Got The Weak Bitch mannnn"

and With that Dylan walked Into the room with. a Swollen Eye. a Bible and Ice cream

Dylan-"You guys the Place is Amazing..She has a Church o. the First floor ..*He showed The. the Bible* and a Amused Park On the second * shows Them the Ice cream*

Jawam-" Why are all white People Rich "

Prycw-" Why aren't You tied Up"

Dylan-"I do.t Know..."

Ahyley Came In the Room

Ashley-"Well hey baby You Woke Up"

He said With a Baby in he Hands

Jawan-" Yo got Her Pregant to"

Pryce-"No "

Jawan started singing

Jawan-" Why the FUCK you living...Why you all Ways Lieing"

Dylan-"Mmmmmooohhhmyyyyygoooooddd"

Jawan-"STOP FUCKING LIEING"

Ashyle-"He not...But I genetically modify This Baby So He Will ..Look, Talk,,Walk,,And Even Have Pryces DNA"

Pryce-" What?"

Jawan-" You was Messing With a SMART bitch"

She slapped Jawan

Ahyley-"Don't Talk like they to my genetically modified baby daddy"

the Baby Said

"What's Up Bitches"

Pryce-" Awe Helll"

Jawan-" You can't Not clame that Baby can You"

Pryce-" Why are we Here...Why did you kid napped Us.."

Ashley-" Becuse Of you Ways PryceYou Gunna Get caught Up

Jawam-"You did All Of ThIs FOR A GHUD. DAMN LESSON"

Ashley-"Nope..I really wanna cut Pryce Dick Offf-"

She gets cut off

Pryce-" HELLLL NOOO.. THATS MYAIN NIGGA..I WOULD LET YOU CUT DYLAND HEAD OFF BEFOR YOU CUS MY HEAD OFF..FUCK OUTTA HER ALL THALE SHIT ME AND THE DICK HAD WENT THREE.. ITAKE CAR OF LIL PRYCE...I WOULD NEVER BEAT HIM. I NEVER PUT HIM IN TIGHT JEANS..I NEVER BUT HIM IN A COLD WET CLEMENT. I WOULD OLNY PUT HIM IN THE BEST OF THE BEST .. THE NICKI MINJA .. THAT LOREN LONDON ..THE FUCK MY DICK IS MY WORLD FUCK OUTTA HERE .. ILL CUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY OFF IF YOU EVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO MY DAMN DICK "

Jawan-" This Nigga loves his DICK more then he loves His.Mamma"

Dylan-"I thought you didn't Fuck with White Girls ..How did she Get us Baby"

Ashley-"Rasict"

Jawan-" Here we Go again"

Ashley-" What you mean Here we Go again"

Jawan-" White People always think ever Thing is Rasist"

Ashley-" he Said the he didn't Fuck with White Girls That rasist"

Pryce-" No its.Not that's Mean..I don't Fuck with y'all 12 Year Old Boy looking asses"

Jawan-"Wait How did this all Happen"

Pryce-" So look ..I was Act School you know ..Cusing threw the halls in my Sky walker Pump in Them Bitches..Fucking The Hoes..and This Thot Ran Up to me and Pulled me I.to the bath room..The Hoe got On he Knees And said She wanted to suck a Nigga DICK .Right y'all Know Mr I really could Not Miss the offer..So I Bused a Nut on her-"

Askley-" and when Pryce Left out the bathroom She Couleted His ..Ummm..What do Black people say...Cum.,Yea And She dented it To my lab and Yea that'd hoe we shot Lil Pryce Jr Are here "

Jawan-"YOU NASTY MUTHA FUCKING. NIGGA THATS WHERE YOU WAS FIRST PD AND I KNOW YOU DIDNT WASH YOU HANDS AND YOU DAPED ME UP ..DIRTY AS FUCK .SOMEONE COME CUT MY HAND OFF.. I DONT WANT YOU DICK JUICES ON MY HAND .. COMEONG SOMEONE CUT IT. OFF ILL LOOK THE OTHER WAY .DYLAN SPRY HOLY WATER ONE PRYCE..IN TAKING YOU TO CHURCH"

Pryce-" You remember I couldn't Becuse I can't. Ross the force shield. Around any Church...And I did wash my hand.....in Third Period"

Dylan-"the Sin"

Pryce-"only Way Imma Be sining. is When I Kill you black ass! Why didn't you call the police Dylan "

Dylan-"She said if I Call the police she wasn't Finna give.me my Ice cream -"

Jawan-"Errmaguahh"

Pryce-"Jawan When we get outta this you wanna Fight him"

Jawan-"Yep"

Dylan-"But it's. Chocolate"

Pryce-"And Its Finna Be Ya Face Busted Up If ion get outta here"

Dylan.-" But Its Chocolate "

Pryce-"It's dez Fist"

Dylan-" It's Chocolate "

Pryce-" It's Fez Hands"

Dylan-"ITS CHOCOLATE "

Pryce-"Imma know the Chocolate. off of you if you say that again "

Dylan-"Girls Like Chocolate "

Pryce-"They also like this dick"

Ashley-"I KNOW THATS RIGHT"