HITM Q&A

Y'all ready For this One ^^^^
Make sure You Vote Comment And Read To get it :)

Wendy Williams-"We are here today With a New and Talanted Group HIstory In The Making"

HITM comes out on stage

Wendy Williams-"Hey guys I'm Wendy Williams. and You Guys are-"

Pryce-"You mean Will Williams-"

Dylan-"Pryce !"

Pryce-"What?"

Dylan-"That's Not nice"

Pryce-"You know what else Anit Nice,Yo Funky ass Shoes You kick off Every time we get back home"

Jawan-"Swear Fo God-"

Dylan-"We are getting Off the fact that you being Mean to Our Show Host"

Pryce-"Well  she look like a Nigga..Shit imma Stop talking Becuse She might beat my Ass"

Wendy Williams-"Well umm...Ok So Today we are Gunna have a Q&a With you guys is that ok"

HITM-"Yes"

Wendy Williams-"But instead of me asking the questions ..My studio Aduince Will"

Pryce-" I Don't Think that's A Good idea Becuse I have a Pass That I cant LEGALLY Bring up ,So If Someone Ask me something Outta line..I have No Problem Bringing my Ak Out"

Pryce Pulls he Ak47 out and Reasted It next to him

Wendy-" Well Lets Just get on With the Show can we"

a/n SITA Someone in The Audice

SITA-"Dylan How Old are you"

Dylan-"I'm 16"

SITA-"Jawan How Old were you when You started Singing"

Jawan-" I was Around 12 or 13"

SITA-Pryce..Who many-"

Pryce-" Don't Ask How Many Baby mamas I got Becuse I don't Know"

SITA-" I was Gunna ask How Many Sibling You go But-"

Pryce-" I got a Lil Roach for a Brother"

Wendy-"Show Pryces Brother"

they show a Pic Of Reign

SITA'" What's His Name

Pryce-"That's My lil Brother Regain-I Mean Replay..No no It man..Reborn..No no Its Umm"

Jawan-"It's Reign"

SITA-"Did Any of Y'all ever Get in a fight befor"

Jawan shoots Back and Points at Dylan and Pryce

Jawan-"These Niggas fight Each other every Night...Last Night they Faught Over that Last Sip Of Kool aid In the fridge "

Pryce-"My Nigga Red Is the best Flaor For Kool aid..Dylan Bitch ads Eat up every thing Else he was Not about to Drink the rest of the Kool aid"

Wendy-"Why didn't You guys Make Some More"

Pryce-"Becuse Dylan Used Up all the sugar. For the first Piture Of Kool aid..and Makeing Home made Donuts.And Jawan didn't wanna go get any more sugar..Becuse Dylan's Not old enough to Drive Yet..(He mamma Said) and I Crash My car Becuse ol' Girl was Giveing Me Head Right And i-

Wendy-"ohh ok. let's just move on With the Question"

SITA-"Jawan Have yo-"

Pryce -" Hold Up , Bitch don't Ever Cut me Off ..I Am PRYCE THE KING. Did Ya Mama Ever teach you matters 1 Don't chew With you mouth open 2 Say Please and Thank you ,And Mutha fucking 3 DONT EVER CUT PRYCE OF WHEN HE IS TALKING...Like I was Saying...Ol'Girl was giving me top right and I Close My eyes And I forgot I was Dirving . That shit felt Too good. The next thing I know I Crash in to Domani's Finer thing✨ Video Shoot.."