Introduce Your Self

Well Since Some Of Y'all Hoes Don't Know History In the Making in My book Imma Have to Introduce you to the-

Pryce-" What you mean the Don't Know us?"

Author-" I mean.. Pryce the Really Don't Und-"

Pryce-" Yes They Do"

Author-" No they don't I mean Pryce...The Think you are that Nigga On Instgram.."

Pryce-" Well Can we Introduce Our Selfs To them Instead Of Your Domani The King face ahh"

Author-" Wasn't saying that when you were likening my pics"

Pryce-" Oh well The Fuck ..Why Would you change Your @Name..I liked Prycetheking Better.."

Author-" Yo Ass wanted the name"

Pryce-" Well I never changed it"

Author-"Look instead Of the readers Hear us Argue. Go head and Tell them about y'all slefs then "

Pryce-"Ok"

Dylan-" Alright"

Jawan-"yea that's cool"

Author-"Jawan Just know when I Turn 18 I'm coming Fa the ass. "

Pryce-" Look It's Yo Boy Pryce..I'm 17 Years Young..I born and Rased In Atlanta ...I Started Fucking Hoes When I was 9 I Have a Lil Scary Ass Brother Name......."

Jawan-" Reign.."

Pryce-" Yea.That's his Name ...Umm "

Author-" Well.....When did y'all First Met"

Pryce-" I met Jawan a grip ago ..Maybe .....When we was 13-14 ..Umm...I'm the Lead Of HITM"

Jawan-" No You Aren't Nigga "

Pryce-" Fight me Then Jawan"

Author-" Wasn't you the One that Said He had The Arms Of A Gorilla. "

Pryce-" No the Was YO ass ...Anways...I can't Really Talk becuse..I used to Fuck around and Go to jail When I was Younger and I can't Really Bring that Up .. I told the Nigga I wasn't Gunna be Noones Bitch....I had to kill him Jawan ...He tried To rape. me !!!..."

he said Hanging on Jawans Shirt

Jawan-" Ok Ok...Well I'm Jawan I'm 18 Years old..From Chicago ..Umm..Niggas Think I'm Dylan's Lil Brother and I'm not....I'm the Only Sane One in the group Becuse Dylan Got Dropped On His Head when he was A Baby ..and Pryce...I don't Know What's Wrong with Pryce.. ..Umm I never Went to jail ..Never Had Any kids..in The LEAD Singer-"

Pryce-" Yea just want you said singer ..Not Sexiest ..nore the funniest. or the cutest..Or the get more hoeest"

Jawan-"Your So Fucking Annoying..ever time We have Something you gotta Interrupt. One of us "

Pryce-" Jawan on Dylan's Hair line Fight Me "

Jawan-"on Anytime Fight me "

Pryce-" On Werthots head game fight me "

Jawan-" On My Instahoes Fight me "

Pryce-" on the. Blue ninja Turtle Fight Me "

Jawan-"On Charile Brown thanks Giveing speacle. Fight me "

Pryce-" On Jacob Latimore Black ads Lips fight Mr "

Jawan-" on YOUR black ass. lips fight me"

Pryce-"on yo mama Fight me"

Jawan Get up and Walks Over to JPyce and Punches Him .

Pryce-" pulls out Phone Hello..Yes 911..Yes I would Like to do Report...Jawan Harris....Yes He Shot a Blowing ball at My Chest...I think I Gonna Die.....Ok..."

he Hangs Up

Pryce-" The police will be here"

Author-"Dylan Why Don't you say anything "

Dylan-" I'm Suppose to be sleep I'm only here Becuse our Manger Offerd Me Lil. ceasers. Later "

Pryce-"Shut yo Fat Hot'n Ready Ass Up"

Dylan's Pulls a Brownie outta.His Pocket

Dylan-" Hey Everybody .I'm God's Fav child Dylan Allen Brown ..I used to sing.Back up-"

Pryce started Laughing

Dylan-"Why are you laughing"

Pryce-"You sung Back up"

he started Laughing Even Harder

Dylan-"Yea But who's Out her Danceing back up"

Pryce Expression change so Fast causing Jawan to laugh

Dylan-"like I was Saying

Pryce-" Hold up you ,Wet Squrill Look ass ..Nigga..grasp tea cup outta His Book bag and Took a sip ..Do you need me to Flame you...Matter a a fact Don Answer No I if you don't Getcho OL Custy Lip face ass Outta here..Look like my Nigga Sponge Bob."I Don't Need It" Face ass Nigga Look like-"

Jawan-" ENOUGH..Y'all Two Aruge Every day..I Beleive They are Gunna Kill each other"

Pryce-"Who Gives a Fuck what you Beleive...You Also Beleive The Outfit was Cute..You also Beleive you Thot Boy hair cut was acute..You. you also Beleive Yo Skechers Light up shoes Was Fire-"

Jawan-"Don't Talk about my Running Shoes

Dylan-"Nah now Pryce You fake You and Prince Went with Jawan to get his Hair cut like that and Said I'd was Dope "

Pryce-"the Devil is A Lie"

Dylan-"The Sin "

Pryce-"Nigga you sinning ..Thou Shal not Be a lil Bitch"

Dylan-"You are a B-Word"

Pryce-'Wasn't saying that Last Night when I got My ass Up to get you Stank booty ass Some toilet paper"

Jawan-" On that thought ..Dylan gotta go to the gas station From now On ..Almost Killed me last night Had the hole Place fill with shit fumes"

Pryce-" Swear to God I thought my life was Over when He Open the door to Grab the toilet Paper ..He burn my Eye brows Off with the Shit"

Jawan-"Like what Do you be EATING .Next time Imma drive you to the hospital "

Pryce-"Or tie his Ass the the Roof of the car Jawan you want Him sitting in Ya car"

Author-"Ok y'all need to stop talking bout Dylan like tha-"

Pryce-"Do you need me to Flame you to the fuck"

Author-"You can even See me"

Pryce-"So I'll still Try..With ya Ol I think I Run shit Fac-

Jawan-"Nigga you better Stop ..She will Fuck around and Kill yo ass Off "

Dylan-"Then have a New Boy in the group by the next chapter"

Jawan-"Yep"

Dylan-"she Mess around and Give you Mouth Minutes "

Pryce-"What are mouth minutes "

Dylan-"You know How a Phone Has Minutes "

Pryce-"You mean yo Phone"

Dylan-"Anyways..You use up all Ya phone mins by Calling People ..You use of all Ya mouth mins by Talking..And Pryce Thats All You do it talk talk Talk"

Pryce-"You Know What..Shut Y-"

Pryce Used All his Mouth Minutes. Up

Jawan-"Haha We Finna. Sleep Tonight "

Dylan-"Yes Finally ..I can talk

Jawan-" Nigga We made it"

Pryce Flicks Both of them Off