Video Shoot

Pryce Dylan and Jawan Are In the BTS for Any Time

Aye Aye imma Star Let me put it in Ya Back

wow

But we gotta take it slow

I Hate to See You Go right

I spoiled. My girls Becuse they know I got options

and Anytime you want

Time I can Make time

Put you on the clock

Girl so don't Waste Mine
.
.

Camera Man" So You the BTS we have a part where you guys Say What you Like about Each other And What you don't like About Each other Ok

HITM-" Ok "

Pryce-"Wait Wait ..I just Got My robot Fixed Can He Fill in ..."

Pulls Robot Outta His.Book bag

Pryce-" See look. it's Life size..He is Sexy ..He even Got.More hoes Then me..."

Camera Man -"Pryce We Need You..No body can Do Pryce..Like Pryce Can Do Pryce "

Dylan-" That Sound Wrong in so many ways"

Jawan-" Swear can we Just get done"

Camera man-" Ok would You all Like to have a Confessional to do it in..Or-"

Pryce stand up

Pryce-" If y'all Hoes Go in to Confessional Y'all fake..Say what y'all don't Like Bout me to the Cameras"

Jawan-"No, I rather Not Becuse Pryce Is a Child Beater Like this Nigga Whoop Dylan's Ass So many times I lost count. Dylan don't Even be doing anything he could Be Watching His Favorite. Show Empire ,and Pryce Comes Outta Nowhere And Mortal Kombat. Fatality. Kick the Fuck outta Him .."

Camra man-" oh umm...Ok ....Just Lets Just Go in order from Youngest to oldest"

Dylan-" I'm first.."

Pryce-" Say some Shit ..I dare you"

Dylan-" I'm last "

Jawan-" What-"

Dylan-" Jawan 18 I'm 18 too"

Camera man-" Ok Pryce Yo-"

Pryce-" What I don't Like About this OL' Jaocb Latimore Look Nigga ..-NO WAIT be for I start... in nothing On me ..He Look Just Like My Nigga Jacob ..Like I thought Dylan was His Lol brother For a sec - This Fat Fuck. Let me tell you about this One Time. . at the hotel..I had Me Some Peopyes biscuits.. I went I'm my room in the closet in my Nike Shoe Box and It wasn't There .I look every Where for thin Shit...I look in the kitchen, in my room , in Jawans Room ., in the Bathroom. ,I'm Royals Stomach,on Google Maps,In Jawans hair Line, In the Omg girls Album sell..I anti fine shit there, ..Then I walk in to this Mutha Fuck A Eating My biscuits..He Put Jelly on them Too..My jelly. I was Like "Nigga Them my Biscuits "..Then He wanna Say God Told Him to Eat them ..What the Fuck.. God aint tell you shit Dylan..He didn't .he Uses God For everything .."God Told me to Wear you shoes Today" " God Told me to tell you to Let me Borrow GTA 5" " God Told me This God Told Me that..Like Nigga. God Don't Love you ...God Knows I'm The KING I'm royalty Nigga..He aint tell you shit..See Y'all think Dylan Is the Good Boy of this group When he Isn't ..God Dosent Like Ugly Dylan"

Camera Man-"Wow that was A lil extreme.. umm Jaw-"

Jawan-" Man let Me Tell y'all About Dylan Allen Brown ..I Hate that He cannot Protect Himself..Like this Nigga Woke Me up at 3:00am on the dot Made Me go into his Room. and I'm like"Fuck do you want" he said " Kill that spider" What the Fuck Nigga your 16 Kill Ya Own damn spider .But .. I anti Even Going to front✋ When I threw that Laptop at it and It started Flying..man..I never Ran So fast in my life ..Oh man we Ran im Pryce Room. ..Nigga Play To Much he Gon. yell " JAWAN ITS ON YOU! " I thought my life was Over..Mannnnn If that bug Bit Me I swear to God I would had Cried My self To sleep That Night Ohh...And He Can't Fight I wonder hype Pryce Skinny ass Be Beating you the Fuck down..he has No hands..Like Nigga Couldn't Even Swat a fly away ..The Fuck Sometime I be wanting to Whoop Dylan's Ass. He just Be So damn Stupid..Him and Pryce..."

Pryce-" Oh I'm stupid..Hun"

Jawan-" What's Your Oldest. Son s Name? "

Pryce-"Look No need For The. Mind games Ok...Now Let me tell you what I don't Like about Jawan. This Nigga is too damn strong..Like for real I never seen him work out Or nothing.Nigga just be throwing Me And Dylan around-

Dylan-" It's Dylan and I"

Pryce-" It's Me..and The One with a Lil dick ..Ok..Shit In History in the Making..We Have Big DIcks.. H.I.T.M mean 'Niggas with big Dicks'..all letters are silent now back to What I was Saying ...One day Dylan .Bitch ass stole my Make up-I mean..Man up products..And I went in his room he was in the mirror Putting my MANscara. on So I told him I was Gunna beat his Ass ..he said 'Well God watted me to look good today'. Once again Dylan God Don't Love ugly..And you a Ugly Nigga you a 'Let me get a hug" Type Nigga I guess Jawan hear the argue meant Becuse Next thing I know I'm get Super man punched in my Chest ..Like Nigga I had to go Find my damn lung Cus of you..The lil Nigga Ran out my Chest.,The Fuck. my lil lung was Crying in the corner. in Dylan's room..

Camera. man-"....W-Wow..umm..Well Ah Dyl-"

Dylan-" I have Nothing to say Jawans my best friend "

he said jumping on Jawans back

Camera Man "Ok what a-"

Dyoan-"Ahh Heaven it's Pryces Turn...ok What I don't Like about Pryce is that..He has To many damn kids ..all these Niggas Be with us On the Weekends..some of his Kids Is His age..For real. they. be In the Kitchen Cooking up my Hot pockets-

Pryce-"No Nigga the Hot Pockets In the Frezzer Are Mine, I bought for my kids to eat"

Dylan-"The pizza Ones?"

Pryce-" Yes Nigga"

Dylan-" No. Becuse..My mamma. Bright those For Me ever Since. You tried to kill me That One night You put that Blade In my Ooddles. and Noodles - well anyway..I found 1 Of them with a Girl in MY Bed..Nasty ahh. Just like they Daddy.. they be Like " Daddy Daddy..We wanna play with Dylan" Then Pryce Gon say yes..and Get mad when I threw one of them out the window..The Heaven, Like I swear Next time Imma get my mommy Down here to beat you kids..They are too Damn Bad..All then Be Be Kids Be asking Me for Blankets To sleep In..Like Nigga...Pryces..Be having All the blankets In his Room cus he is Light skin and Gets Cold fast '...On Every thing I love Pryce Jr .Imma Fight Him ..He tried to run up To me-

Pryce-"You ain't Gon fight My son O-"

Jawan-" No cus Lil Nigga used My tooth brush that One d-

they all Started argueing

Camra Man-"Well hmmm...Wh-What D-Y'all Like About Each other-"

Pryce-" I'm not In to that gay shit Like Dylan ..Oh no no no ..Not me"

Jawan-" Yea Lets Just save that For another Chapter..This One is Getting Too long"

Pryce-"Swear The author. Trys To keep it Under 1000 words..But You and Dylan just Keep talking"

Jawan-" Me..Nah Nigga that your Ass",

Pryce-" Shut up damn... in sick of you"

Dylan-"What I like About Pryce and Jawan is that Even Thoe we Fight and Jawan send One of Us to the hospital. We are still there for each other threw Thick and Thin*he puts his arms around Pryce and Jawan* These are the Brothers I never Had. and I'm thankful to have them in my life"

Camera-"Awe Brotherly Love hun"

Jawan-"Yep "

Pryce-"Uhh hun.Were thank ful to have you too Dylan...But next time One of y'all Talk about Lil Pryce Imma Whoop Ass-"

Jawan-"No Becuse Someone buying me a new tooth brush-"

they start arguing again

Dylan".. And Why did I sign up for this"

..