Chapter 6

Nick Jonas As Nick
The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes ft Ryan Tedder

Nick POV

Yesterday was weird but today is weirder. Why, you ask, it's because today our ex cove ops teacher walked into breakfast like he'd been here forever and had never left. Sure I was happy we are going to be taught by him but where has he been for the past half a year? Maybe yesterday was a test and there is no girl spy school really it was a test of how we could cope.

"Good morning boys, I trust you all had a good sleep" Dr Steve said through the microphone at the front of the room "Now as you can all see one of our teachers has come back, Mr Solomon please come up and say a few words" Mr Solomon stood up from his chair and walked to the microphone.

"Well at first I'd like to say that I'm happy to-" Mr Solomon got cut off when people dressed in black jumped through the windows. At first I was shocked than I quickly went to action by attacking them so did the rest of the boys.

After a little bit not even half a hour the people got us tied up even the teachers were tied up the only ones left were Zach and Solomon. Zach was fighting this one girl I knew that by her body shape while Solomon was surrounded by a few others.

The girl soon managed to tie up Zach and push him down next to me. She bent down and whispered something into Zach's ear I could just hear it.

"Try better next time Matt" the girl said. Wait a second is this one of the girls that compromised us. SHE'S EVIL!! The girl turned around and headed toward Solomon who was still surrounded.

"You know what Joey, you shouldn't have come here, you should have known we were going to follow you" the girl said

"Like I told you before Caitlin, I don't know where she is, I don't know where the Chameleon is" Solomon stated. My eyes widened. The Chameleon is a Girl!  And Caitlin is evil! I can't believe it!

"Really, I don't believe you, where is the Chameleon?" Caitlin asked

"You want to know where she is fine she is right here" Solomon said smirking. That's when the weirdest thing happen. Caitlin started laughing.

"Uncle Joey you could of waited a little longer, I was going to threaten one of the boys next, most likely the one I compromised yesterday" Caitlin whined taking off her ski mask. All the other people who crashed our breakfast was laughing too, taking off their masks.

"Cammie! You blew it!" A girl with a British accent yelled at Caitlin.

"No I didn't, Joe did" Caitlin or Cammie said

"Girls stop arguing and untie everyone" Solomon said

"Why don't we untie everyone but the sophomores? They can untie themselves" A girl with black hair and blue eyes suggested

"I think that's a every good idea Miss McHenry" Solomon told her. The girls went around untying everyone. Some of the sophomores tried to trick the girls into untying them but that Cammie girl caught them on their lie before the other girls untied them. Me on the other hand was trying really hard to untie myself, I saw Zach doing the same.

"Lose again Matt" Cammie said walking up to us

"The names Zach actually, Caitlin" Zach said smirking

"It's Cammie and I knew that, Joe told me about you" she said

"Solomon is your uncle?" I asked

"Not by blood, he's known me since I was little because he and my Dad were good friends" She told us.

"Were?" Zach questioned.

"He's MIA" she stated and walked away. That's when another girl came up to us, it was the one who came up with the idea of leaving us tied up.

"All tied up Pat" the girl said to me,

"Uh, my name's Nick and who are you, you weren't one of the girl that compromised us" I told her,

"Actually I was, blond hair, blue eyes, name was Gemma" she said, my eyes widened. Of course Gemma had black hair and Caitlin was actually blonde.

"What's your real name?" I asked,

"You'll see" she said, winking and walking away to where the girls are standing at the front of the room.

Mr Solomon went up to the microphone "Most of you have a lot of questions concerning these girls, so here are your answers, the girls go to an all girl school called Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, which is basically a school for spies, now the girls will introduce themselves" he said and the first girl started speaking. She said her name, who her parents are and her code name. I waited til the girls I most wanted to know about started talking, of course they were last.

That's  when a small girl with blonde hair and blue eyes stepped forward,

"Hi, my name is Elizabeth Sutton but you can call me Liz, my parents are civilians and my code name is Bookworm" she said and everyone started whispering about how one of the Chameleon's team is a teenage girl but Solomon did say that the Chameleon is a girl. The next girl was Gemma, she was smirking like she is going to give us another surprise.

"Hello, my name is Macy McHenry, I am Senator McHenry's daughter and my code name is Peacock" she said smiling  the whole time. She is Peacock, the person who I look up to most and she is the same age as me! The next girl was the British girl who yelled at Cammie,

"My name is Rebecca Baxter but if you call me that I guarantee that you'll end up in South Dakota with no idea of who you are, my parents are the Baxter's from MI6 and my code name is Duchess" she said, smirking at our reactions. I can't believe that three out of four of the Chameleon's team are and are teenage girls, maybe they chose they code names after the real Chameleon's team. That's when Cammie went up to the microphone,

"My name is Cameron Morgan, my mom is a former CIA agent and now is the headmistress of our school, Rachael Morgan and my dad is Matthew Morgan who is MIA and my code name is Chameleon" she said and walked away. I sat there shocked the Chameleon is a teenage girl and her dad is the best student from Blackthorne. I look over to Zach who had stopped trying to untie himself to stare at her with his mouth open because of shock.

"See Joe this is why we don't tell people about people who are the same age" Cammie said sitting with the rest of the girls at the sophomore table. I saw Zach trying to untie himself faster.