Part 3: Drama and Video Games

Alice had completely unpacked.
Her wardrobe, in her opinion, looked amazing. Uniform hung up, with no creases except the good ones, and they looked sharp enough to make you bleed.
Parade shoes and trainers at the bottom.
Trainers clean, parade shoes like mirrors.
She sighed in happiness.
As she looked out the window onto the airfield, she could see some hangers, the control tower, and all the buildings which made up RAF Northolt.
The black haired corporal was on the top bunk, sorting out everything that she had up there.
Honestly, Alice couldn't care less.
As long as they didn't aggravate each other, that's fine.
They had about half an hour to burn before they had to go to the common room for a brief, and quite frankly, Alice was stumped.
Most of the people from her squadron were male, and girls weren't allowed in their rooms, or even their part of the corridor.
So, as most teens naturally do, she pulled her phone out of her pocket.
As she did, she saw the people from her squadron going crazy about something that just happened, so Alice instinctively poked her head into the corridor, and as she looked down towards the boys end, she saw a tall guy in pretty much all black clothing, in front of the small, screaming woman.
And boy, it looked like he was getting the lecture of his life.
Alice thanked the people who built this place for putting a door between her and them.

She sighed and returned to her room, put her phone on charge, took her Laptop and went into the common room.
As she entered, she saw two of the four females she knew.
She waved with a smile, and they returned the favour.
Alice scanned the room, and she saw;
1 TV (about 40 Inches)
4 Couches
1 Corner couch
1 pool table
And 1 coffee table with magazines on.
Alice chose the couch at the far right to sit on.
She sat quite peacefully, and opened the laptop.
As she waited for it to boot up, she noticed she wasn't the only one on a laptop. In fact, there was two others.
Someone who looked like they were studying, and the other just looked relaxed.
She looked at both of the males, who both looked 15-16
She rolled her eyes at herself, and began to get glued to her laptop.
She opened one of her favourite games.
Prison Architect. She loved that game and had a competition with her brother to see who could get the best prison.
She decided to do her preparations, to surprise him when she got back.

She also looked at a few drawings she made, that was on her documents.
Drawings of Halo.
If you couldn't tell, she was quite the gamer.
When Halo was first released, she wished it was real.
The Spartans in their amazing armour.
Time passed, and she barely knew it was at all.

Eventually, a man in his formal uniform came into the room, along with everyone else who wasn't already in this room.
He began to speak.
"Hello, ladies and gents, my name is Flight Lieuenant Bowers, and I am in charge of cadet activities on this camp.
First off, welcome to Northolt."