Part 2: Rooms

Alice grabbed her gigantic suitcase and a olive Army style backpack.
She got off the coach, and waited beside some people from her squadron.
A small, yet somehow imposing woman started screaming at everyone.
"Alright, people! These are your rooms!
Bailey with Adams,
O'Connor with Scrimshaw
Winters with Andino...."
After this Alice blanked out, since she had an NCO in her room.
Not just any.
A corporal.
A newly promoted corporal.
They never stop speaking about their promotion. Ever. Alice could bear it, but only just.
Cpl. Andino was a small, black haired female. Alice and the Corporal had barely ever spoken. In the background, Alice heard the small, screaming woman give room numbers to a variety of different cadets.
As Alice approached the "Jet Block", which seemed to be accommodation, she saw a few staff members already having a coffee, preparing for a long night, probably.
One of the staff members called out to her.
She stopped in shock, thinking she'd done something wrong. Alice slowly turned around, facing the now apparent CI.
He held a piece of paper in his hand.
Was it a sneaky uniform inspection?
He pointed down the hall, to a room.
"Winters. Room 327"
She smiled in response, glad she wasn't in trouble or anything.
Alice went down the hall, her legs and back aching from all the extra weight she was burdened to carry.
She saw her room.
Finally.
She opened the door, which had the key in it. As she opened the door, she saw a relatively nice room;
Two Wardrobes
One chest of drawers
And an ensuite.
Inside that was a shower, sink and mirror.
Alice put her bag into the floor with a thud. She then looked at the beds. Bunk beds.
'Why didn't I expect that?' She asked herself in her mind.
When the door opened behind her, she jolted a little. As expected, it was Andino. The black haired, five foot corporal, who can dance pretty well, or so people say.
Alice gave a small wave and began to hang her uniform in the cupboard, as she heard the boys from multiple squadrons running by. She heard the door across the hall open, a boy shouting " Y'alright, fitties" into that room and then that boy presumably running towards his own room.
'That'll be the beginning of a lot of drama' Alice thought to herself, as the laughing and screeching in a variety of British accents flooded the halls.

Hey, guys. Sorry it's been a while, but thanks for reading