Prologue

He offers her a dance and she gladly accepts it putting her hand on his. They make their way to the dance floor and the moment they both hear the music from the violin come to life, they start to sway in the rhythm of the music.

"I never knew that I'll ever have you. Again." he mumble, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Me too. I never did.".

"I thought you'll never hold my hand like this. Ever." she says averting her eyes from their hands back to his face with a smile.

"I love you, Rhian." the way those words slip from his tongue seems completely real in every way.

"I love you, Ethan." she says back, more like a whisper, adoration evident from her eyes that glimmer under the lights of the room.

Their face move close, filling the inches of gap between them and their lips crash into a slow, passionate kiss that they seem so lost into. After a few seconds of gentle sync of their kiss, they gasp for breaths and they share a smile before going on with the dance.

"AND CUT!" The director sitting like a king on his chair shouts with a satisfied smile.

"Good job.". The lights go off and the so in loved fictional characters, Rhian and Ethan laughs and compliments each other for doing great still holding each other.

I heard they were dating.

Is that even possible? To fall for your co-star?

Maybe they developed deeper feelings for each other during the filming of the scenes-which they shouldn't have entertained in the first place.

But it's not my job to fuss about them.

She is a friend and I should just let her be.

People starts invading my view from the both of them as they assist them to rest.

The scene is done and sooner or later they'll be shooting the next.

Yeah great. It would be better if I'm not just watching here.

It's perfect if I was the one doing that in my own movie.

That would only be a dream though, but I will not let that happen.

Good luck to me on that.