Chapter 6: Hana and Magic Man

So this whole chapter will be dedicated to magic man! Maybe we will discover his mysterious plot and find out why he is here? Only time will tell... Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic man sat in the house he had built in the forest, it was made of old rotting wood and no one knows how on earth it was holding, thinking deeply about what his next plan of action should be.

"Lets see now... What could I do that would keep Marshall away from gumball for good?" Magic man stood up and paced around the dark damp room a little, "I could throw him off the edge of the cliff I threw gumball off of! That would be ironic! But then again I would have no way of ensuring that he was infact dead..." He took off his hat and continued to ponder possible ways to get rid of marshall.

"Maybe it doesn't have to involve someone dying..." Magic man laughed in delight "I'll show Hana Abadeer that you don't trust me with anything. I am magic man, and I am a jerk!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A year ago, when Marshall's mother found out about her son and gumball, before she had met gumball in person)

Hana was sat on a sofa in her drawing room, a troubled look on her face, tapping her foot in a rhythmic way. "Magic man, I wouldn't usually ask anyone to travel this far to complete a task for me... but this is very important."

"What can I help you with your majesty?" Asked magic man smirking.

"Well you see, my son has gotten romantically involved with a... boy, Prince Gumball of the candy kingdom. you must understand that I can not allow this relationship between them to continue." Hana stood up and looked out the window, a deadly serious expression on her face.

"Don't you want your son to happy though?" asked Magic Man, sitting down on the sofa and lounging backwards, crossing one leg over the other "After all, if I recall you were the one telling him to get into a relationship so that he could continue your royal lineage."

"Yes..." Hana turned sharply and stared daggers at magic man "But incase you have forgotten, two men can not continue the royal lineage, they can not procreate. That makes this... romantic involvement between the two of them pointless. I don't want my son with some candy boy. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, but what can I do about it? I can't use my magic in this dimension!" Magic man stated, rolling his eyes.

"I want you to deal with gumball." Ana walked over to a mirror, the mirror immediatley showed a cliff. "Apparently this is where they meet most of the time. Go there and push Prince Gumball off the cliff. It won't be enough to kill him, but enough to wipe his memories forever. " Ana turned around and crossed her arms, looking straight at magic man. "Do you understand what I am asking you?"

Magic man smirked as he stood up and bowed. "Yes your majesty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the meeting with Ana, Marshall and Gumball)

Marshall stood outside the door of his mothers drawing room "You ready Gummy?"

Gumball shook his head and looked up at Marshall, "What if she doesn't like me Marshall? This is way too risky!"

Marshall stood infront of gumball and gently placed both hands on his boyfriends cheeks "Listen to me, she is going to love you. I know it..."