Chapter 3: Memories

(Here it is!)

As soon as Marshalls lips met Gumballs there was suddenly a flood of memories that flooded into poor Gummy's brain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey..." said Marshall as he and gumball lay in the grass together stargazing, Gumball resting his head on Marshall's chest, Marshall gently holding gumball close. 

"Hey Marshie..." Said Gumball snuggling closer to Marshall, curling up a little In Marshall's jumper which he had been given due to how cold the evening was. "Are you sure you aren't cold?" Asked Gumball tilting his head up at him a little.

"I'm fine Bubba." He said smiling over at him "I am a vampire after all, I don't really feel the cold. Besides, you keep me warm enough.

Gumball blushed and looked away from the vampires eyes, which made Marshall laugh a little, Pulling his little Gummy closer. 

"Hey... Can I ask you something?" Gumball asked sitting up.

Marshall grunted a bit and sat up, He was comfortable... So comfortable. "What is it?" He asked.

Gumball turned to face him. "Well... I want you to promise me something. Promise on your life, Don't break it!"

"Well... I'm not really alive so I'll swear on your life!" He grinned.

"Marshiee!!" Moaned Gumball "Promise!"

Marshall sighed "Alright..." He smiled and linked his fingers with his boyfriends "Fine... I promise." 

Gumball smiled at him. "W-Well... I want you to promise me... That on our two year anniversary... That we'll go and see the fireworks, (It's on new years) and that you'll stay with me all night. I don't want to be seperated from you. Not any more." 

Marshall smiled and hugged his Gumball close, giving him a gentle kiss. "Of course I will. It'll happen no matter what. I'll always be here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshall and gumball walked down the street to the candy kingdom from the nightosphere. Marshall's mum was surprisingly better about it that he thought she was. She even complemented about how cute the both of them looked together.

"Are you okay?" asked Gumball, seeing the shocked expression on Marshalls face.

Marshall turned to Gumball and suddenly grinned a wide grin "Alright? ALRIGHT!?" He laughed and lifted his Bubbah up. "Bubba that was amazing!!" He smiled with his teeth, showing his sharp fangs and spun him around acouple of times. "I'm so happy! Now we can be together without my parents to worry about!" 

Suddenly both of their smiles faded as they got entranced in eachothers eyes. Gently, Marshall lowered Gumball down but held onto his waist. "I love you... I love you so much..." He whispered to his gummy, thoughtfully. 

Gumball reached up and gently stroked his boyfriends cheek "I love you too Marshie..." Gently their lips both connected in a sweet, passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gumball was stood enjoying the green scenery around him, standing at the edge of the cliff he and Marshall sat on to look over the kingdom. He closed his eyes dreamily. Suddenly he felt a sudden shove, and he was over the edge, falling. Who was it that pushed him? None other than Magic Man!

Gumball couldn't say anything, he couldn't do anything. He just fell limply to the bottom of the cliff. After that, everything was black. All he could hear was marshal shouting his name before he lost total conciousness.

Then he woke up in the hospital with no memories.

(Next chapter will be very emotional!)