Chapter 4: Memories part 2

Everything flooded back to gumball, their first kiss, the fall, Marshalls Parents, all of the dates they went on together, the happy times they shared together. It hurt his heart to think he had forgotten everything. It hurt him even more to know that Marshall had to go through him remembering nothing. He wrapped his arms round his once again boyfriends neck, pulling him down and deepening the kiss. He Missed Marshie, and he knew Marshie had missed him.

They both had tears dripping down their faces. Marshall was the one who broke the kiss "Bubbah, I missed you so much!" He said pulling Gumball into a tight hug, smiling and now crying tears of happiness.

Gumball hugged him back "I-I'm so sorry... I was such a selfish-"

Marshall hugged him tigher, "Don't say that Bubbah! It wasn't you're fault."

Gumball rested his forhead on Marshalls inner shoulder "I love you Marshie..." He whispered, His eyes a little red and itchy from the crying and the material of Marshals Jumper, "Wait... Our anniversary is in two months... Why were you saying the agreement had to happen today?"

Marshall smiled "Because I wanted you to remember before our two year anniversary, because I wanted to make more memories with you." Marshall gently wiped the tears from Gumballs face and smiled with a sniff. "It's okay now, You can stop crying..."

Gumball couldn't, he didn't know how. The tears wouldn't stop. He just walked forward and hugged Marshall. He missed him. He missed him so much. He buried his face in Marshalls jumper, enjoying how marshie smelt. "Wait... Our anniversary is in two months... Why were you saying the agreement had to happen today?"

Marshall gently soothed Bubba's sobbing by stroking his boyfriends hair gently, carefull not to mess it up, knowing how Gumball always wanted to look his best. He gently mumbled the words to a song, this music was meant for Gumball, And Gumball only.

"~Words get trapped in my mind, Sorry i don't take the time to feel the way I do. 'cause the first day you came into my life, my time ticks around you. But then I need your voice, as the key to unlock all the love thats trapped in me. So tell me when it's time to say I love you.~"

Gumball knew this song well. He closed his eyes and gently swayed to the music with Marshall. It was their song. It had to be a rock band for marshal, But it had to be slow and soft for Gumball. Thats when they decided to choose 'When it's time' By Green day.

Marshall continued.

"~All I want is you to understand, that when I take your hand it's 'cause I want to.We are all born in a world of doubt, but theres no doubt, I figured out I love you.~"

Suddenly Gumball started singing the second verse. Marshall had never heard Gumball sing before, He was... Well... AMAZING!

"~All I want is you to understand, that when i take your hand it's cause I want to. We are all born in a world of doubt. But theres no doubt. I figured out I love you. I feel lonely for, All the losers that will never take the time to say. What is really on their mind instead, they just hide away. Yet they'll never have, someone like you to guard them and help along the way. Or tell them when It's time to say I love you.~"

Suddenly marshall joined in as the final part kicked in

"~So tell me when It's time, to say I love you.~"

(Okay! Ending that chapter there! Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me if you want more!)