Raphael X Reader Uptown Girl

You were classified as upper-middle class meaning you're rich but not fancy rich. Both your parents had high paying jobs including a few relatives on both sides of the family. Almost every time, you were pretty much force to go to one of those upper class parties. Deep down you were more of a downtown girl at heart. You enjoyed having personal time to yourself, dressing however you liked, and just plain having fun. Ever since the turtles saved you from being robbed by the Purple Dragons, you would make time to go hang out with them for a while. They were just glad you weren't one of those prissy, snobby, rich girls, especially Raphael. He had this huge crush on you almost the moment he met you. Along the way you met April O'Neil and Casey Jones and became friends with them too. Once in a while, you would bring back some goodies for the guys from one of the recent parties you went to. Michelangelo really liked the little desserts, even Master Splinter enjoyed those pigs in blankets you brought over one time.

Tonight was the usual movie night and unfortunately you were going to miss out because you had to attend another party, lame. This was something that happened about a few times a month or less. You would like to stay home or at least hang out with your friends but no, you had to attend whether you liked it or not.

At the moment, Raphael was waiting for you to show up to the lair. April and Casey arrived a few minutes ago and were now waiting on you. The red branded turtle on the other hand was getting worried and maybe getting a little impatient. Raphael picked up his shell cell and dialed your cellphone number. It rang a few times until you finally answered.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey______, where are ya?" Raphael asked, "We're going to start the movie pretty soon."

You winced, "Oh sorry Raph, but I'm not going to make it for movie night tonight."

"What? But you never missed out on movie night before."

"I know, but there's this party I have to go to at the country club tonight and my parents are making me go."

"That sucks, if ya want we could postpone the movie for tomorrow night," Raphael offered.

"No that's ok, I'll catch it next time, oh I gotta go my parents are getting ready to leave bye," you said before you hung up.

"Bye," Raphael said quietly before he hung up his phone.

Michelangelo came in from the kitchen carrying two large bowls of freshly popped popcorn. "Hey where's ______?" The orange branded turtle asked.

"______ not going to make it, she said she has to go to some fancy-schancy party thing tonight," Raphael replied.

"Aww and I made plenty of popcorn too" Michelangelo groaned.

"Don't worry, I'm sure ______ will make it next time" Donatello reassured.

"Donnie's right, let's just start the movie," Leonardo said before he pushed the play button.

Raphael was the most disappointed out of everyone, he even picked out (fav. movie title) because he knew it was one of your favorites. Everyone took their seats and got settled in as the opening credits started. As the movie went on Raphael couldn't concentrate, he was too busy thinking about you. He thought about the times you two would talk and hang out together. When he thought about the time you told him about how some of those uptown boys would flirt with you not to mention it would annoy the crap out of you, his grip would tighten in frustration. The very idea of someone else hitting on you made his blood boil. Finally he got up from his spot on the couch and made his way toward the elevator which lead to the garage.

Leonardo turned himself around and saw his younger brother leaving, "Raphael, where are you going?"

"Just out," Raphael replied.