Leatherhead X Reader First Date

"I-I don't if I can do this," Leatherhead stuttered.

"Don't worry L.H, you can do it," Donatello reassured.

Leatherhead had been trying to work up the courage to ask you out for days now, so far he's had no luck in doing so. The mutant crocodile has had a pretty big crush on you since he temporarily lived with the turtles. However, he thought his chances with you were somewhere between small to nonexistent. He was a mutant crocodile with anger problems he's still learning how to control, but ever since he met you he felt a little more relaxed. Now, Leatherhead is once again trying to take that leap of faith.

"But I don't know if she-" Leatherhead was about to say but he was cut off when he saw Raphael and Leonardo walked over toward them. They noticed their brother talking with their friend and decided to see what was going on.

"Hey Leatherhead, what's up?" Raphael asked.

"Leatherhead's going to try to ask ______ out," Donatello responded.

Raphael sighed, "Seriously, you still hadn't asked her out yet?"

"Well...," Leatherhead trailed off, slightly flustered.

"Raph, give him a break as least he's trying," Leonardo said.

"Seriously, she's right over there go for it," Raphael pointed over toward the sofa you were currently sitting at. Leatherhead was about to take a step but hesitated.

"You know you're not going to find out by standing there," Leonardo said.

Leatherhead paused for a moment and sighed, "Alright, I'll do it."

"Good luck," they said in unison.

Leatherhead slowly walked toward you, he could feel his heart beating hard against his ribcage. You were sitting on the couch looking through a random magazine one of the turtles left on the coffee table. When Leatherhead was just a few feet away from the couch he took in a few calming breaths before he spoke.

"Hello _____."

You turned yourself around, "Oh hi Leatherhead, how are you today?"

"I'm doing well thank you," Leatherhead paused, "But there's something I've been wanting to ask you."

"What is it?"

"I-I was wondering...Would you like to go on a date with me?"

You smiled, "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh umm, I was thinking dinner at my place, tomorrow at six?"

"That sounds great, I'll see you then."

"I'm looking forward to it," Leatherhead replied before he left.

Moments later, Leatherhead return to meet up with the turtles who were very proud of him taking that leap. Leatherhead was especially proud of himself for going through with it. Though he still couldn't believe that you had just said yes to his offer for a date.

"You did it Leatherhead," Donatello praised as he gave him a pat his shoulder.

Seconds later, Michelangelo came out of his room and noticed his brothers huddled around his crocodile friend.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Michelangelo asked as he walked over.

"Leatherhead finally asked ______ out on a date," Raphael said.

"Wow, congratulations dude," Michelangelo patted his arm.

"Thank you Michelangelo," Leatherhead replied, "Could I ask you all for a favor though?"