The Elusive Star

So October 6th is Ariana's birthday, and her birthday just happens to be today! So I thought of the perfect gift for her - back in Icarus, Dana and Ariana took my notebook and filled the front and back cover with our private jokes. So for her birthday, I recreated an exact replica for her of that notebook updated with a few more private jokes.

Unfortunately, I couldn't give it to her because I had a club meeting today and Ariana would've gone home even if I went to Icarus afterschool which I usually do. So I'll have to give it late. Inside the notebook is a long, awesome happy birthday note I wrote for her.

Other than that, I kept trying to sit next to Star today. I have Chemistry class with her. I also have chemistry with *gets shot*

So Brian sits next to Star in the first row, and I sit with my friend Ted (yes, the same one who poked me on Facebook) in the third row. So I decided to sit in Brian's place next to Star. I was like, the third person who reached class with Asfa and she knew about my plan. I sat in Brian's place, and when Brian arrived he got super pissed off for some reason. Then he just sat in Rita's place, right next to his usual seat. So yes, I was responsible for the confusion. I feel proud.

Then Ted arrived and the effin genius decided to sit next to me on Star's seat. I'm gonna kill him one day.

Then Star arrived, and said "Wait, where do I sit?"

And then she went to the third row and sat. In. Ted's. Seat. Right. Next. To. My. Normal. Seat.

This is what you call a rip my hair out moment. Anyway, I didn't get to sit next to Star but I did get to be a hero to her. Okay not really. Little bit. So she was having trouble adjusting the blinds during History so, Dane and Fred started helping me out. Somehow Dane, Fred, Ryan, Sam and Emmet (the last two are Dane's friends and now mine. Emmet's a jock, which is different for me since I've never really been good friends with a jock) had found out about me liking Star.

Dane found out when he caught me staring at Star as you read in Chapter 3. Fred and Ryan found out in Library when I accidentally told them. Not sure about Sam and Emmet though. Anyway, they told me to help Star with the blinds and I did and she liked it and smiled at me and it felt good and my heart melted and her smile is nice this sentence is too long Star is hot.

I'm gonna keep trying to sit next to her and one day I will succeed.