Bad Luck Day

Have you ever tried to say something but it comes out wayyy wrong, like completely different than how you expected it? And then you get stuck in a sticky situation? Well this happened to me recently in school. Back in the end of September I met Shauna Jack, this girl in Physics class who my tuition teacher was telling me about. She's from the school he teaches, and she's a newcomer just like me.

She's awesome, really chill about everything and just a cool person in general. I like talking to her. So we became fast friends.

October 26th is a great day. Because it's the day Kolachi High School opened up a coffee shop in the outer courtyard of the school, and damn that coffee is good. They had iced coffee too, which was really nice in Kolachi's naturally hot weather. I liked going there. The only problem was, so did everyone else.

The line was always huge, and I hated waiting in that line. Okay, I know it's only been four days since it's opened but still. I don't like waiting in long lines. I get lonely. So today I was really craving some of that iced coffee but I was reluctant to go wait in that stupid line. So I started looking for Shauna. After a lot of searching, I finally found her. Then, I asked her to come with me but it came out way wrong.

"Hey, Shauna, you wanna go out with me?"

Yeah, I know what that sounded like. Don't judge me. I was tired. I didn't mean I wanted to go on a date with her, I was asking her to go to the outer courtyard with me! She looked puzzled, then said "Umm, I have basketball trials right now so later, I guess?", and I blushed so much. I've never blushed that much in my life.

I quickly explained (somewhat haphazardly) what I was trying to say to her, and she understood. She did get shortlisted for basketball, so that's cool. I hope she makes the team.

Other than that, what else has been happening lately? Let's see, well Brian is acting really weird. Like, really gay for some reason. But that's Brian for you.

And a couple days ago I found some money on the floor and I didn't know who it belonged to. Keep in mind that KHS has like, five hundred students. Not to mention anyone could just claim it's theirs and take it. So why take a chance? Finders keepers, it was my lucky day! But then my friend Sasha said that it was "blood money" since it's not technically mine. But I bought her some candy to shut her up.

It didn't work. She claimed I'd have really bad luck for stealing money, but incidentally for the next few days I had extremely good luck. I was in a good mood, I got good test results, among other things that happens to people when they have good luck. And then today happened. Not only did the above Shauna thing happen, but I got a crazy painful toothache. I haven't felt pain like that in months...as I said, I have very good luck.

But even that turned out to be good because I got this medicine that tasted good and I missed like half of my Physics class.

So always keep in mind, everything has two sides to it, a good side and a bad side. What matters is which side you choose to look at, and that's called the perspective of life.