The Embarrassment Share

Let's admit it, we all think, at one point or another, life is targetting us. Everyone's out to get us. But let's face it: Everyone has their bad days. I've been talking about my bad days for the past few chapters, but I failed to tell you how much fun my new school is...and it's not like other kids aren't getting embarrassed.

One such example is Dane. He was embarrassed by the class's most hated teacher, Ms. Fatbotch. Yes. I had a Ms. Fatface now a Ms. Fatbotch. Let me describe her. Okay, this should be good. So she's basically a wide rectangle with a circle for a head. Then two beefy arms and two beefy legs. Also her neck is non-existent.

And she yells a lot. In every class she'll find something or the other to yell about. The process goes like this:

"Did you do your homework?"

If no, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE BACK IN MY DAY WE MADE SURE WE FINISHED ALL OUR HOMEWORK THE SECOND WE GOT HOME"

If yes, make sure you're sitting properly because:

"WHY AREN'T YOU ALL SITTING PROPERLY?! YOU HAVE POOR POSTURE! LEARN TO SIT CORRECTLY AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR TEACHERS!! IS THIS HOW YOU SIT AT HOME YOU INGRATEFUL PLEBEIAN CHILDREN?!?!"

Like one time, she gave us the question, "Which of the following was the most important factor in the War of 1812?", and there was no "following". The question just ended there.

So Fred raised his hand and asked, "Where is the list of events that we choose from?"

DRAMATIC MOMENT TIME

Ms. Fatbotch turned to Fred, a hint of an evil glare in her eyes. Her devilish eyes turned toward Fred, who began to sweat. His heard pounded with fear and his eyes shifted around rapidly looking at his classmates, rapt with fear and attention at both Ms. Fatbotch and Fred. All eyes turned toward him in a unison swish of heads in his direction. Ms. Fatbotch opened her pudgy mouth: Fred braced for impact.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! WHAT KIND OF IDIOTIC QUESTION IS THAT?! I DIDN'T KNOW MY CLASS HAD SUCH AN IGNORAMOUS IN IT! STUPID BOY, I WILL SEND YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IF YOU CONTINUE THIS INSOLENT BEHAVIOUR!"

"B-but..."

"SILENCE!"

And with that, Fred was silent for the rest of the period. His eyes were fixed in place as they were during the horror show, his mind filled with traumatic suicidal thoughts.

Okay, okay, so it wasn't that dramatic. But the quotes are real. And you get the gist. Basically, as usual she's being her unreasonable self. Not that sending Fred to the principal's office would've been much help. Mr. Wrightly, our friendly British principal is the nicest of all the faculty. He's an awesome guy, too. He actually recommends kids to participate in things like clubs, plays and sports rather than studying all the time. In his words, "Get a life"

So on Wednesday October 22nd, one day before our long weekend and 2 days before my birthday on the 24th, Ms. Fatbotch totally embarrassed Dane. It started earlier when Dane made fun of Sam, which is something they regularily do. You know, guy bonding and all. It's fun. So Dane called Sam a girl, and Fatbotch heard.

She totally flipped out. She doesn't like Dane anyway for some reason. After all her yelling, she called him TRANSGENDER and an ANOREXIC GIRL. Okay Dane's a little too thin but come on, that was totally uncalled for. Naturally the whole class laughed and while I feel bad for it, I laughed too.

After that she went back to her incredibly fast note dictation (cause she's a dictator), but class ended soon after.

And she always hated Dane after that.