Calm Down

"Did you break into the administration office?" Scott asked me when i showed them the signatures of Theo's speeding ticket and transfer. "No, i did not break into the administration office" i said.
They looked at me with the 'we know your lying Stiles' face. "Okay i might of broken into the administration office, can we just focus on the signatures please. They're different" i pointed at the signatures. "They're sort of different" Malia said. "They're completely different!" i said, i don't understand why they don't see that. "So Theo is Theo but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira said. "Someone is not someone and when i figure out who that someone is, someones in big trouble" i said. Did that make sense? Probably not. "But no one has done anything wrong" Scott said while looking at me. "Yet!" i said getting a little frustrated. "If Theo's parents are both Psychotic killers then obviously we shouldn't trust him, right?" i looked at Scott to see if he got my point. "My parents are Peter and The Desert Wolf" Malia said. "....Okay" obviously no one got my point and it was really getting on my nerves right now. "It's fine, you know what i just figure this out myself. i don't need you, you or you" i grabbed the papers and started to walk away.
"I don't need anyone!"

I was walking down the halls when my anger got worse. I just couldn't believe that they didn't believe that something is seriously off about Theo. I thought i was going to have a panic attack when my hands started shaking and my breathing became uneven. I bolted into the bathroom and grabbed the sink. I splashed some water in my face to calm myself down. This wasn't a panic attack, it felt different. I felt like i wanted to rip something apart. I looked at myself in the mirror and i gasped. My eyes were glowing, just like Scotts. But they were not red or golden like Isaacs. They were cold blue. My eyes flickered back to my regular brown. Now i was starting to panic. "Calm down Stiles, breath" i told myself.
'Am i dreaming? this can't be real, right? i wasn't bitten.' I looked at my fingers and started counting. "One...two...three...four....five.........six...seven..eight....nine...ten" i counted again. ...Ten. It is real, i'm not dreaming. How is this possible? shit. I can't breath. Calm down Stiles, Calm down. I can't be a werewolf, that's not possible. My heart beat sped up and breathing became harder and harder.  My eye sight went dark around the edges. My eyes are blue. I'm a murderer. I felt myself falling to the floor. 'I wish Lydia was here' That was the last thought before everything went black.