We're gonna figure it out, together.

I looked at my hands. I don't understand, what is going on? I'm so confused. I don't know what to do I wasn't bitten so maybe I'm something else? or I'm just hallucinating or I'm just dreaming and I will wake up soon..

"Stiles?"

I look up to see lydia standing before me, she looks concerned.
"I'm gonna leave you guys alone for a second" melissa smiled and walked out of the living room.
"Stiles are you alright?" she asked while she took a seat next to me. "Yeah, just thinking" I felt her hands grabbing mine. "About what?" I looked at her and sighed. "Stiles you can tell me" I started stroking the back of her hand with my thumb.
" I...I don't really know what to say. I don't know what is going on with me. I have this constant ache in my body and I don't know what it means. Today I got so frustrated at Scott that I took off. At first I thought I was gonna have a panick attack but it felt different.  Lyds..I thought I was gonna tear someone apart, and then I look in the mirror and..." I looked up to see lydia still staring at me. "What did you see stiles?"
"Mom.. stiles? Lydia? what are you doing here?" Scott asked with a confused look on his face as he walked into the living room.
"oh hey Scotty" should I tell scott? or is it better to keep it between lydia and me?
"Lydia wasn't feeling well so I thought I could take her to your mom for a quick look" for a second Lydia looked at me with a questioning look but quickly looked at Scott and smiled. "I feel better now though, nothing to worry about"
"Well, glad your feeling better" Scott said but looked a little suspicios.
"You guys wanna stay for dinner?" Scott asked. I was still holding Lydia's hand. " My jeep is still at the school so I probably should get it, thanks though" Scott still looked confused but smiled. " alright, you guys are still coming to the pack meeting tomorrow right?" Great I almost forgot.
"Yeah, of course" Lydia said, she squeezed my hand a little.
"yeah defenitly, see you tomorrow" I said smiling and walking to the door.
Well that went great.

It was silent for a while in Lydia's car. "Why didn't you tell Scott? Lydia asked as she quickly looked at me. I sighed and looked at Lydia " I don't know...I guess I don't want to worry him more than he has to, you know? She gave a quick nod. "I understand but he's your best friend and you don't have to lie to him, maybe he can help you" I was tapping my fingers repeatedly on my leg. " Yeah, i guess" I looked out of the window and suddenly felt Lydia's hand grab mine. "You don't have to figure it out alone Stiles" She looked at me and gave me a little smile and said "We're gonna figure it out, together."