Late night thoughts

After lydia helped me through my panic attack we didn't really talk about it. She asked me what was wrong but i waved it off. I told her that it was because of Senior Year, you know all the stress and stuff. Which is not totally a lie. It's not the same between us, she seems to spend a lot of time with Parrish. I know they are trying to help Tracy and all but the thought of them spending so much time together makes me jealous and angry, which is not making any sense because Lydia is not mine. I mean she's mine but she is not with me, she doesn't love me in the way i love her. And i sounded way to possesive when i said she is mine.
Well, guess i can't sleep. Again. Maybe i just can focus more on Theo, maybe it will get my mind off of Lydia.

I spend the whole night searching for something to prove that Theo is an lying bastard. And after 8 cups of coffee and some adderall i found something interesting about the two signatures from theo's dad. They are completely different. I have to show this to Scott, maybe he will have his doubts about if he can trust Theo or not.
I look at my clock and see that i have only half an hour left until school starts. Okay i have to shower , get dressed, pack my bag, drive to school ( but first i have to get my jeep to start properly) and i have to show Scott the signatures.
Yep definitely  gonna be late.

Hey guys, i hope you like the story so far and sorry about the short chapter i didn't have much time so. If you have tips for me, suggestions or uhm maybe ideas you can always leave a message or something. If you like of course :) it's my first story so i would like it.