The Drunk Mistake

* Griffin's POV *

I see her standing by a wall at the party alone. I'm probably the only person at this party that isn't drunk. I know what I plan on doing to her tonight. She'll probably hate me for it but when she comes around, hopefully she'll see that I want her, and her only. So, I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around.

"Did you need something?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"Uhmm.. yeah. Can you come upstairs with me? I need help with something." I simply say trying not to sound too obvious. I slurred a word or two to make it seem like I was drunk.

I head toward the stairs and turn around to see if she's following. In fact, she is. I make my way into my room and wait for her to come in so I can shut and lock the door. Don't want anyone walking in on what's happening tonight! I look at her beautiful lips.

"Why are we in your.." I cut her off by kissing her lips. She liked it. I can feel her smile and kiss back. I have to admit, I didn't mean for it to be so rough, but she went along with it. After awhile, we ended up laying on the bed, with her on top. I run my hands up her thighs, to her butt, to her back, then her boob. A small moan escapes her lips when she's kissing, and I smile instantly.

I turn her over, so that I'm on top now. She tugs on the hem off my shirt, meaning she wants it off. I break the heated kiss for three seconds, take off my shirt, and then go right back into how we were kissing. But, she breaks the kiss. I look at her eyes to see what she's looking at. It's my abs. As she's looking at my abs, I lean down and kiss her neck.

I reach him under her shirt and touch her hips. I can't wait any longer, I take off her shirt. Oh, my god, I think to myself, she's beautiful. I kiss, maybe even leave a hickey on both sides, just above both of her breasts. She runs her hands through my hair. I've had a boner ever since she let that little moan out.

She starts to unbutton my pants and pulls them off, with only me in my boxers and her, in her shorts, bra and underwear. I pull off her pants and underwear at the same time. And then I take off her bra, to fully reveal her whole body. God, I want her so bad. She's taking off my boxers and fully reveals me.

We start kissing again, but way more into it before. She's stroking my dick as we kiss. It's hard to breathe.

"Babe, you ready for the fun to began?" I say, in between kisses.

"Take it slow," she says as she breaks from the kiss. "I've never done this before. I want you to be my first." She looks away, like she's ashamed. Well, I had never had sex either. Which might be hard to believe, but when you only want one person to have sex with, it's really not that hard.

I kiss her lips softly, and insert slow and gentle. She grabs onto the sheets and clenches them.

"I know it hurts baby, but once it's in, you'll love it." I promised.

She throws her head back and holds her breath as go a little faster. She moans quietly. I can feel it loosening up, so I go faster. Lena's moaning loud now. As I lean down to kiss her neck, and still with my dick going in and out of her full speed now, she says something.

"Griffin, I'm close.." she says in between breaths.

"Me too, baby, me too." I go faster until it happens. We both cum and our juices mix. I pull out and lay next to her. We're both breathing heavily now. I pull her into my arms, she lays her head on my chest and falls asleep. I pull the blanket over both of us and go to sleep. Who knew sex could take so much out of you?

Okay, so not as long of a chapter as last time, sorry! I am currently at home sick today. So, I thought I'd finish this chapter since my friend begged me to. I hope to post another chapter tomorrow ((: This is obviously my first sex scene, so if it's bad, I'm really sorry! Comment, Vote, & Share this story, please!

-Lyndsey ((: