First Day of Summer

** Lena's POV **

Summer of 2015 has offically started. I was looking forward to sleeping in on the first day of summer. But no, Kyle and Griffin are making a bunch of noises. Sounds like they're playing Xbox. My guess is they played all night and are going to sleep all day. I get up and knock on their door. Not realizing that I only have a tank top and booty shorts on. But I walk in anyways. Griffin looks over at me and can not look away while Kyle continues playing Xbox.

"What do you want Lena?" asks Kyle.

"I want to know why you guys are playing Xbox at 4:30 in the morning." I say, still noticing that Griffin is sitting there with jaw dropped to the floor. I sit there staring at him to make him stop but he doesn't. Finally Kyle looks over at Griffin.

"Why are you staring at my sister like that?" Kyle asks while flicking him in the ear.

"Uhmmm .. because she's hot?!" says Griffin while looking me in the eye.

"Ewww dude. That's my sister you're talking about," He says with disgusted look on his face. "if you wanna hook up with her, it's not happening." clearly stating that it wasn't gonna happen.

"Okay then. Well, I'm gonna go back to my room and go back to sleep. Who's going shopping for food tonight?" I ask, hoping that it's Kyle so I can talk to Griffin about something.

Kyle answers, "I think it's my turn. Do you guys want to have a party tomorrow night? Like a first day of summer party?"

"Oooooo that sounds like a blast!" I exclaim.

"Yeah dude that sounds like fun. Are we gonna have alcoholic drinks and music?" Asks Griffin. You could hear the tiredness in his voice. You could tell that he wanted to sleep.

"Well, I'll let you guys continue playing whatever the hell you're playing. I'll see you guys in the morning." I try to say as I yawn.

As I go back to my room ever so slowly, I hear them turn off the TV and get into their beds. Finally, some peace and quiet.

Authors Note: Hiii okay so this is the first official chapter ((: I hope you like it! I tried my best and I always will ((: I don't think there's anything wrong with the grammar. This is the best I've ever written in my life! Please vote and leave feed back on what should happen next. I have half of the next chapter already written soo ((: THANK YOU!!