The Appointment : Part One

** LENA'S POV **

Now it was lunch time.  Finally, I could go sit with Griffin and not have to introduce myself every hour of the day.  After the lunch the day just went on the same.  Introducing yourself, telling everyone I was pregnant, getting the glares I expected, sitting back down, then waiting for the bell to ring.

After school I ride home with Griffin, Bella, and Kyle.  As soon as we get home, I go to my room and take a nap.  And by nap I mean I slept the entire night and got up for school the next morning.  I got up and went to go take my medicine for the baby so it's healthy as can be when it's born.  We have an appointment today.  Actually, I think Bella and I both have an appointment today but I'll have to ask her.  I think today is the day we both find out the sex of our baby since we're close in weeks.

 I go down to eat some breakfast since I didn't eat last night.  I went to the pantry to get the waffle maker out so I can make myself some yummy waffles.  I'm usually not the first one up because even Griffin was still in bed and he's an early riser.  I think aloud, what time did they go to bed last night?  I lightly whisper to myself.  

I put on Spotify play list that consists of Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the disco, and Fall Out Boy and get the waffle mix out and start mixing it.  Then I put it in the maker and wait for it to cook.  I make three waffles and stack them on a plate.  I get blueberries and strawberries out of the fridge and put them on the top waffles.  I put some whipped topping on the top and went to the island that has the higher chairs.  I took a picture on snapchat and put the caption as, "When the pregnancy cravings strike" and same with Instagram because those are basically my life.  Then I hear someone get up and start coming down the stairs.  By the foot steps I think it's Griffin.  

"Good morning Princess.  How was your nap?"  He puts quotations around "nap" with his hands.

"It was refreshing and only interrupted a little with the baby kicking.  First it was kicking on the right and the next second his foot was kicking on the left."   I say as I shovel this delicious waffle into my mouth.  "Baby I need you to kiss me because it's been like over 12 hours and I miss your..."  I don't even get to finish my sentence before his lips on mine and his hands are on my cheeks. 

He's getting really into this kiss and so am I.  His hands are slowly making their way down to my boobs.  He slowly rubs them and I let a moan slip into his mouth as he's making out with me, which then resulted in the making out to get a little more aggressive and him to rub my boobs aggressively. 

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he puts his hands on my ass.  He carefully takes me up the stairs and lays me on the bed rather aggressively.  I let another moan slip out of my mouth and it's a little louder than the first one.  Slowly, he slips his hands up my shirt and since I don't have a bra on, his hands are grabbing my boobs and he's kissing my neck.

I'm mesmerized by the way his hands are touching me.  Every time his hands touched my skin, it tingled and felt all warm.  No matter where his hands touched, it turned me on even more.  Even though we had an appointment today, this was happening and it was happening very soon.

He started slipping my shirt off, which revealed my baby bump which was now pretty good size.  Then he slipped my pants off and underwear off at the same time.  Then it was my turn to tease him a little.

Now he was laying on the bed.  I laid on top of him and grinded on him while kissing his neck.  It made him moan so I kissed down his neck and and his chest.  Then down to his abs.  I marked him up with hickies all over his chest and abs and neck.  Some of them are extremely good.  I jerked him off a little and then took off his boxers.  Then started riding him.  (The rest can be up to the readers' imagination.)

After we fuck, we go to the appointment.  We go into the building and I sign in and we go sit in the chairs.  We wait for about 10 minutes.

"Lena!"  Calls the nurse and snaps me out of my daydream.

Griffin and I both walk back to the room.  She weighs me and I realize that I'm gaining weight like crazy.  She has me lay down on the table.

"Can you lift your shirt, honey?"  She asks.  So I do just that.  Then she squirts the gel on my baby bump and moves the ultrasound wand over it.

As she's moving it around she has this worried look on her face.

"Is something wrong?"  I ask as I squeeze Griffin's hand.

"Hold on.  Let me go get the doctor and have her take a look."  She walks out of the room calmly so it can't be that bad, right?

The doctor comes in and moves the wand around but she doesn't look as worried.  

"Well, it looks like...."

Cliff Hanger!!  So sorry I haven't updated in forever.  I've been really busy.  But this is pretty good chapter in my opinion.  I love you guys!! Keep reading to find out what the doctor has to say and Bella's appointment as well! 

Follow my Instagram : @_itsss._.lyndseyyy_

Add me on Snapchat : @Lyndseylove6

Thanks <33