School Starts

*Lena's POV*

Bella and I are at the mall shopping for school because it starts in a week.  I have nothing that really fits because of the baby bump.  It's kind of big for only being three months pregnant.  Even Bella is smaller than me and she's only a week less pregnant than me.  What does that mean?

Anyway, we're at the mall and just now leaving the shoe store.  A group of girls from the school we went to last year were here.  They didn't know Bella and I are pregnant.  I really hope they don't notice us here.  

Too late, they started walking over here with smirks on their faces.

"Ew, look who it is... Nasty little Lena and Bella."  They all laugh at the comment from Jena.

"Awhh look who got knocked up this summer," again with laughing.  

"How did you two ugly girls get knocked up?"  Again, with the giggles.  What is even funny about this?  This is literally making me want to cry.  

I look over at Bella and she has her hands clenched into fist.  She looks like she's gonna beat someone's ass.  To be completely honest, I don't blame her.  My cheeks are flushed with redness.  Every time I get mad, my cheeks go red and stay red until I calm down.  

"Probably drugged guys.  Why would anyone want to see them?"  Comes from another girl.

That's it, I've had enough.  I get ready to go beat an ass, but then Bella grabs both my wrist and holds me back.  

We walk away from the group of girls and decide to call Griffin to come pick us up.

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

L: Hey babe, can you come pick us up?

G: Yeah sure.  Everything okay Princess?

L: I'll explain when you pick us up. 

I have tears forming in my eyes now.  I've really been talked to like that before.  I was always the respected girl in school.  Bella saw me getting ready to cry so she took the phone from me.

*Bella's POV*

I saw Lena with tears in her eyes.  Not good.  I took the phone from her hands and told Griffin to get here fast.

B: Just try to get here as soon as you can.

G: Alright I'll be there as soon as possible.  Is she okay?

B: She's crying but I'm sure once you get here she'll be okay.

G: Alright, I'm on my way.

Within 10 minutes he was at the mall.  He came in and met us right in front of the big doors.

*Griffin's POV*

Kyle and I were watching a show on Netflix when Lena called me from the mall.

She sounded upset.  Bella had grabbed the phone from her and told me to get to the mall.  I left right then and there.  I don't want my baby upset.

I got to the mall in about 10 minutes.  They were sitting on a bench near the front door.  I went in and hugged Lena tight.  She cried into my chest softly.

"Come on Princess, let's go home.  We can lay in bed the rest of the day and watch movies while we cuddle."  Cuddling with her was the bomb.  We both love cuddling and watching movies together.  I mean yes, the baby bump does get in the way sometimes, but in the end it's all worth it.  Plus, I can rest my hand on it.  I feel closer to her and the baby when I do that.

I walk her to the front seat, buckle her in, and kiss her lips for a few seconds.

"Get a room you two!"  Shouts Bella from the back seat.

We both pull away and turn to laugh at her for saying that.  Finally, she smiled.  I don't like seeing her upset.  I love her smile and her laugh.

On the way home we play some music.  Twenty One Pilots.  We all sing along.  It's all of our favorite band.  We're hoping to see them in concert, but with the babies on their way in about six months we can't really go.  Maybe after the babies are born and old enough.

We get into the house and Lena and I head straight up to our room.  We change into comfortable clothes and cuddle for the rest of the day.  We end up ordering pizza because no one feels like cooking anything.  

We eat the pizza and go right back up to our room and watch more movies.  By that time, it's 8:30 at night.  Might as well just fall asleep while we're up here.  

So we did.

** ONE WEEK LATER **

*Lena's POV*

The past week, everyone just spent getting ready for school.  After the scene that went on in the mall, we went with the guys.  I don't really think they enjoyed it but we needed them to protect us.  They also bought stuff so I really don't think they had such a bad time.  

Today school starts.  None of the kids at school know I'm pregnant.  To be honest, I'm scared of all the people that are going to judge me.  I hope they'll let me out of class if I ever need to.

I walk over to Bella's room and ask her, "Are you scared?"

She answers, "A little, you?"  I nod my head.

"We'll be okay.  We have a couple classes together, so if anything happens, we can be together."  She assures me.

Griffin drives us to school and walks me to my first period class, which is Algebra.  Freshman year is going to be interesting.  

I walk into the classroom and see someone I don't want to see.

It's Anna Freeman.  My ex-bestfriend.  We make eye contact and she acts as if nothing happened.  

What happened last year was ...

GUYS I GOT MY LAPTOP WORKING AGAIN!!! Turns out it just needed updated.  Here's a longer chapter than last chapter.  I've been hanging out a lot with my boyfriend which is why I haven't updated in a week.  Now I'm really going to try to update more.  Leave comments on what you think so far.  Would y'all mind following my Instagram?  _itsss._.lyndseyyy_ thanks!  Like, Comment, & Vote!  Love you guys!

-Lyndsey <33