Chapter 2

Sitting alone in that corner on the rooftop made me feel so lonely. I cried my heart out, visioning the events that happened to me over the years. Nobody seems to ever be on my side.

I thought I was alone, when a good-looking boy came up to me. I tried to stop myself from crying but I couldn't help to sniffle. I swear I couldn't have sounded more like a donkey having hiccups! He bent down enough to reach my gaze, handed me his blue checkered hankerchief and flashed the sweetest smile I have ever seen with his mouth closed.

"Wow.." I thought.

"Is everything okay? Tough day in school huh?" he asked.

I just nodded. He couldn't have said it better. He then began to position himself beside me, leaning on the wall. I then proceeded to look at his name tag. 

"Eric Nam" I enunciate out loud.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee imnida. Thank you for the hankerchief!" I said and this time less sniffling.

I took the hankerchief and dabbed my tear-soaked face with it. There was a sophisticated scent to it. I couldn't help but to sniff it everytime I put it on my face.

*Ding dong ding dong

Oh! Break's over. Damn, I really wanted to stay with him longer.

"Ah Eric, I have to go now! See you later!" I greeted and bowed before I left.

As I reached my class, I breezed walked to my seat. When I landed my butt on the chair, I felt as though it was a little warm. I stood up to find the back of my skirt torn and glued onto the chair. I yelled and ran to the back of the class so no one would see my undies. Just nice, the teacher entered. Out of the blue, a girl came up to me. She took out her jacket and tied it around my waist.

I was in the midst of tearing when she brought me to the front of the class, did some explaining to the teacher and led me to her locker. She took out a skirt and handed it to me.

"Here. Put this on." It was a little tight around the ass but I figured it's better than a skirt with nothing to cover my ass.

"Gomawoyo!" I thanked her.

"No problem. I know what it's like to be a new girl in school. Plus you're 'lucky' to be in the same class as the troublemakers."

"Haha, by the way what should I call you?"

"Jung Jae Hee imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee imnida" we exchanged smiles and made our way to class.

When I entered class, everyone burst out into laughter. hmm.. I wonder why -.-"

The teacher shut the class up and began her lesson. I couldn't stop thinking about the idiots who did that to me. I just wanted revenge. I needed to get revenge.

The next day in school, Ji yeon and her gang surrounded me at lunch. I was holding my lunch tray and she smacked it from the bottom causing my food to splatter everywhere. Oh the nerves of that bitch! I squat down and took my milk carton that she made me drop, opened it and pour it all on her. 

I have never felt so much satisfaction my whole life...  >:)

The whole cafeteria remained silent for a while. Then it turned into an uproar. I took the opportunity to escape. 

-----------------

*Eric Nam is a korean-american singer/host in AFTER SCHOOL CLUB