Chapter 4

After the whole drama, we continued our plan to watch a movie. Eric was pretty awkward around me. I could feel it. He must've wondered why Junhong made me come there. I pondered about it myself. Why? Was he going to say anything to me? Anything IMPORTANT?

I was caught 'zoning out' a few times by Eric. Oh no, I hope I didn't annoy him.

"Hey, why don't we go home now?" He initiated.

"You want to? Well, then you go first. I'll stick around for a bit."

"You don't want to go home?"

"Yea. See you tomorrow in school!" I smiled and walked away.

He was probably annoyed. I didn't want to annoy him any further. I just hope he doesn't treat me differently. Sadly, I made my way home.

****zzzzttttttt ****zzzttttttt

New message from Junhong: Come down now. To your backyard.

I went over to the window only to see him waving back and signalling for me to come down.

"YAH! Why in the world are you here?! And how'd you know I was here?" I asked.

"Well, since I thought probably you would be alone now, unless he's up in your room with you.."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen, I just wanted to talk to you. I'm.."

"-You're sorry huh? Whatever. Why are you apologising for your girlfriend like a dog? Did she tell you to do that for her? Are you her slave? If she told you to jump down a bridge, would you do that? Dwetseo!(forget it)" I interrupted.

"Yah who are you calling a dog or a slave? Did I say she told me to do it? I was apologising because you were going through a hard time because of her. Because of ...me." he explained.

"Fine I don't want to waste my time like this. I'm sorry." Junhong finished off and left.

--------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I saw Eric from my locker. Should I call out to him? He's coming this way! Oh no should I look away or say hi. 

"H-h-i" I managed to blurt out.

*Eric grins a little and continues walking*

"What was that..?" I thought, feeling a little embarrassed.

Sigh.

I just walked to class like I normally would. Seeing Junhong sitting by the window seat, he looked at me and then looked away. I felt guilty. I mean, he was sincere with his apology last night and I had to yell at him. I really want to apologise..

I slowly made my way to his desk, "Hey listen. I'm very sorry about last night. I said so many regretful things I shouldnt have. Jinjja mianheyo (I'm really sorry)"

Seeing him not responding, I just smiled a little and walked away to my seat.

So lunch time, again... no where to go. Rooftop it is. I brought along my earpiece to block out the noise.

While I was listening to music, I saw someone standing at the other edge of the rooftop. Eric!

Oh no. I really want to talk to him. 

Eric turned and saw me. Again I smiled. All he did was walk away. There's definitely something wrong. I need to know what. Was it something I did?

"Eric-shi!" I said while grabbing his arm.

He gently shook off my hand.

"Hey, I just don't feel like talking now."

3"At least tell me, if it was my fault. You've been like this from that night after the movie."

"NO! Okay? CAN I GO NOW?" he yelled.

That caught me off guard. He seems to be angry with me. Why won't he say something. I'm just a shocked he yelled at me. 

"O-okay.. I'm sorry. I just.. nevermind. Sorry." I walked away.

As I reached home, I threw my bag aside and laid on the bed. What a day. I felt exceptionally tired that day. Maybe I should just sleep it off. Tomorrow be better, please?

-----------------------------------------------

 OKAY haha I've been wondering how my story was doing. Please vote and if you want follow me. I haven't been updating because I didn't think there would be readers. But if you like it, let me know. And DO suggest some idols that you would like to be in this story! :D For those who have read and liked it, kamsahamnida! Love you to pieces xx