Never give in

Hello everyone ^-^ how are y'all doing? Well i've been trying to get this chapter uploaded as fast as i could. Literlly when i was done with the other chapter i started on this one. Im still taking request so tell me what you think!!!

*Jasmin's P.O.V*

We went downstairs to the bottom of the hotel where the mall was. There were so many famous stores that were there. I saw an H&M and dragged my cousin in there. It wasn't my favorite store but it had some pretty cool stuff sometimes. I saw the most prettiest leather studded jacket there and Miriam could tell that i liked it. 'Want me to buy it for you?'

I really didnt want her buying me more stuff. I was already living with her what more could i want. I guess she saw that i really wanted it and bought it for me anyway. 'I'm going to pay you back you know'

'No dont its on me' She said while handing me the bag. I took and and nodded while smiling. The guys were waiting outside of the H&M.

'Sorry to wait out here but we were not about to go into an H&M it doesnt really suit us.' Ashley said while chuckling.

*Miriam's P.O.V*

When we got out of the H&M the guys were waiting for us outside of the store.

'Sorry to wait out here but we were not about to go into an H&M it doesnt really suit us' Ashley said. We started heading out to the strip since there were no other stores we wanted to shop at.

I started walking behind the group cause they were walking to fast. Ashley came to walk beside me and pulled me into a hug. 'I missed you so much. I know its only been a week but you've been on my mind ever since we left' He kissed my cheek and we started walking again hand in hand. We seemed to have lost the group so we just started wandering around.

A group of girls spotted me and Ash and they ran up to him and almost tackled him, obviously fans. They were all wearing shirts that said Purdy girls. It honestly bothered me a whole bunch to see a group of girls all up on Ash like that.

'Woah woah woah!!' Ash said trying to get the girls off of him. When he finally got them off they asked for pictures and autographs. He gave them autographs but no pictures. 'Ok well I have to go now im kinda busy' They all let out sighs and walked away.

Ashley came back to my side and said 'sorry bout that, fans can be a bit crazy sometimes' He took my hand again and one of his fans took a picture of us.

'Its alright, fans will be fans' I said and we started walking again. We went into a johnny rockets and sat down. He looked at me and started smiling. 'What?' I asked looking at him confused. He just kept on smiling. I slapped his arm jokingly 'Tell me!' I said laughing.

'You seemed to be jelous back there when all those girls were all up on me' He said while smiling. I started blushing and looked down. 'so its true you did get jelous'

'What?! No!' I stated in defense. 'You know what maybe your trying to get me jelous. I think your trying to get in my pants' I joked. He looked up at me and he was blushing. 'What Ashley Purdy blushing! I cant believe it' He just shook his head and looked back down.

'Do you want anything to eat' I nodded my head. I was starving, I hadnt eaten all day! 'Do you like turkey?' I nodded my head again.

He went to go get the subs. I saw some girls staring at me at the corner of the subway. They gave me really dirty looks and i dont take any crap from people. 'Lose something' I said sounding cold.

They got up and when i thought they were gonna leave they turned around and flipped me off. I got up and walked over to them. 'Is there a problem?' I asked.