Part 12

When he spun me around, I noticed his hair was damp and a towel was wrapped around his lower half, drops of water was dribbling down his hard abs, down to that perfect V, I couldn't believe I was jealous of water at that moment.

He was so cut, lean with muscle that didn't stop!

his big arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to his heat.

A cobra tattoo was coiled around his right arm, and the head of the creature took up most of his shoulder.
It was mesmerizing.

I heard the crackle outside, followed by the sound of droplets.
Never taking my eyes off his, I watched as my sweet tender lover disappeared, and a primal animal took his place.

He was a wolf, longing to devour its prey.
I swallowed hard, I became sleek just by the look in his piercing eyes.

He grabbed at my coat, ripping it open, I watched as buttons flew everywhere.

"Fuck!"

He breathed out, as he gazed over my attire, pushing the ruined coat off my shoulders it fell to the floor.

Skilled fingers traced the length of my body, stopping at my breast to palmed them.
A low moan escaped me when he begun pinching, and rolling my nipples between his index finger and thumb.

"Dom..."

I chanted, as those skilled fingers found my core, rubbing fast and hard though the silky material.

He pushed my back to the cold window, pinning me with his body, one big hand held onto my wrist, and his delicious mouth found mine.

He devoured my moans, his sinful tongue stroking my mouth swirling it around, he started to suck on my lips as he shoved two long fingers deep inside my depths, while his thumb rubbed at my clit, I writhed against his hand pushing them in deeper.

"Cum baby, make that sweet little pussy cum for me, I want you to release all over my thick fingers!"
He rasped out, and bit my lower lip.

"Ohhh! Dominic! baby, right there!"

"Right there!"

He pushed deeper inside, curling his fingers to hit that perfect spot, and  I was screaming my release hard, my body shook, my eyes rolled back, the mixture of the cold on my back, and the heat from him, the biting and the finger fucking, the words....

Oh god the words he spoke drove me wild!
I came so hard, I couldn't breathe!

He literally took my breath-away.

Releasing me, he grinned and chuckled when I fell onto him, he picked me up carefully as if I was the most fragile precious thing he has every carried.

He threw me on the bed, and walked around to the nightstand opening it, he pulled out what looked to be red rope.

"I guess you knew I'd show up huh?"
I laughed as he grabbed for my wrist one at a time, he carefully tied me to the headboard, and yanked my body right in the middle.

"I know you,"
He whispered as he raked over my body, sending goosebumps across my body.

"I love your perfect little body, it's like it was made to fuck!"

"Fuck me,"
I rasped out, I needed him more then I needed my next breath.

"God Shay I could come right now, all over your beautiful fucking face!"

I heard the desire in his voice thicken, I seen the lust in his eyes, since this affair started I've never seen him so needy?

He stalked around the bed and begun to take off garment, after garment until I was completely stark naked.