Frozen Sparks

"Excuse me?!" Yuni said, gearing up to punch him in the face. "Who the HELL do YOU think YOU are? I swear! Why don't you take your things and get the Hell out of here, you dumb-!"

Once again, Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and smacked her across her face with his. It hurt badly, but Yuni didn't want to come across as weak to him. This bothered her the most. ~How dare he just grab me like this!~ she thought as she stared him in the face. This won't do. I can't live like this! I don't understand how my parents could have been close to a guy like this?! Jeez! It makes me wonder what his family is like.~ It didn't make any sense to her. She wasn't going to deal with it. This was a face-off, and she was going to win.

"I suggest you remember this, child," he spat at her taking a wad of her hair. "I am at least 1000 years older than you. I am far more powerful than you are in your current state. The behavior you currently have is atrocious and must be corrected. You will learn to respect those older than you, girl! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

He let go of her hair, and she looked up at him, dead in the eyes. Yuni thought of what she could say but only anger boiled in her thoughts. Guten looked amused as he drank his coffee, watching them fight. In his mind, he figured it would take much longer for them to start fighting. ~Good thing I didn't place a bet with anyone. Should I stop this fight? Hmm... No. I'll let them solve it themselves.~ He thought as he continued to watch them fight.

Miyabi came downstairs after hearing all the yelling to see Yuni and Sesshomaru in a dead stare. She was surprised. It took a lot to rile up Yuni and much more to get under Sesshomaru's skin. She had only heard bits and pieces from Yuni, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and Guten. It upset her that they all couldn't get along. Miyabi had hoped for everything to move along smoothly and calmly. Unfortunately, things were far from it, and it was taking a toll on everyone.

"What the HELL is going on?!" she said, looking at them, "Yuni! You're going to be late! Eri has been waiting outside

"What the HELL is going on?!" she said, looking at them, "Yuni! You're going to be late! Eri has been waiting outside."

Yuni looked at her sister-in-law and then back to Sesshomaru. She didn't want to back down to him, but she had to think. And think fast! There wasn't much time left before school started. She didn't even remember what time it was. Her anger had fueled her too much.

"Well, child?" He said, gently letting go of her hair and making her fully face him.

"Respect is earned, not provided." Her eyes turned a deep amber gold, and she spat right on his face. "There's your apology, dumbass."

With that, she hurried out of the house to her cousin. Eri was idling at the gates to the castle. Yuni thought it unusual until she realized Eri probably had been waiting at the door and made her way to the gate just in case. She felt awful to make her cousin wait so long for an explanation. However long it had been. Yuni hadn't even looked at her phone yet.

"Yuni," Eri said, "What the Hell? I've been here for twenty minutes! We're going to be late if we don't hurry! And what are you wearing?"