chapter 4

Harry POV.
I frowned my eyebrows when they called out my name.
'I'm right back' i said to Summer and gaved her a quick kiss. I smiled to the rest and walked back trough the big black door.
Me and 4 boys and a group of girls just stood there not knowing what was going to happen.
Nicole finally started to speak.
My heart was racing like hell. When the words 'you're trough as a group' came out of Simons mouth we all
Literal jumped in the air. A boy and i huged eachother although we didn't knew eachother. I ran back in the room with my arms wide open. I saw a smile appear Summer her face. She was running towards me and i swinged her around, her legs around
My waist.
I kissed while smiling and trying to tell her i was trough with a group. When we all calmed down we talked about how nervous i was and the journey thas was comming my way. 'I'm so so proud of you Harry' Summer said giving me a smile. But i could see pain in her eyes and i knew exactly why. I shot her a smile back and pulled her in for a hug.
'I'm going to call you every single day okay? You know i love you' i said trying to comfort her. She nodded her head. 'I love you too babe' she said while looking up at me and gaved me a kiss. 'It's time to go' a man suddenly called trough the room. I sighed and stood up. I intertwined my hands with Summers.

Summer POV.
I was trying so hard to hold my tears back but when it was time to say my final goodbye they started falling. I cried in Harry's chest. I looked back up facing him. 'I'm going to miss so much please don't forget me?' I said inbetween sobs. 'Babe i'm not going to leave you forever? And ofcourse i'm not going to forget you! You are my baby girl!' He smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back and kissed him
one last time. My heart broke in peaces while he walked away. Anna had wrapped her arms around me.
When we turned around i heard someone my name calling. I turned back around to see Harry running back at me. 'I totally forgot this. Open it when you get home okay?' He handed me a small white box. I looked at it for a few seconds. I nodded my head. ' i love you' he said one last time and gave me a quick kiss. He walked away. 'I love you too' i whispered.

The whole way back home i was silent trying to hold back tears.
When i finally got home i went straight to my room and let myself fall on my bed and let the tears fall. After 30 minutes i realized Harry had handed me a smale box before he left. I stood up ant took my purse. I grabbed the little box and sat downOn my bed again.
I sighed before i opend it. It was a gold neckless in a heart shaped form with an arrow in it. I smiled. 'He is so cute' i said to myself. I turned it around to see there was a little text on it. 'Forever and always' i smiled again while the tears were comming back. I went downstairs to tell my mom and dad what happend today.

Weeks past by. The boys went trough to the live shows. I was incredible proud of them. The first two weeks Harry called me every night but when the live shows started i heard him maybe 2 or 3 times a week. But i understood it. It is almost a month ago when the last time
I saw Harry. I think i almost cried myself to sleep everynight. But there happend some good things too. Olivia and i becamed really close friends. She's a sweet girl, i really like her.

'HAHAHHAHA OMG I CANT! DID YOU JUST REALLY FELT OF THE STAIRS FOR EVERYONE?' I laughed uncontrollably. 'Come on don't laugh, it hurts' Olivia laughed.
'This is the funniest shit ever' i was still laughing but not so hard anymore. 'Do you want to come to my place?' I asked changing the subject. 'Okay' she smiled. We walked down the streets letting the wind blow in our hair.
When we got home we let ourself fall on the sofa. Out of nowhere my mom walked in the room with a big smile ok her face. 'Whats wrong mom?' I aked smiling a little cause her silly face. 'I have a suprise' she started. I looked at Olivia with a worried look. My mom with a suprise couldn't be any good. 'Your dad an i talked to the big boss from x factor..and we are leaving today so you can see Harry for the whole weekend!' I couldn't believe my ears. Did she just really said that? i jumped up and hugged her like i never did before. I was crying like hell. 'OMG MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU OMG
OMG' i said inbetween sobs. 'Olivia you can come with us if you like' 'i would like too' she said friendly. 'I'm
Gonna call my mom first.' She said and left the room.

An hour later we were on our way to Harry. Olivia her parents let her come with us so we both were freaking out. I was freaking out because i would finally see Harry back after 5 weeks and Olivia because she would meet One Direction in person.

My heart bounced up and down like never before. We entered the room where we saw the boys practicing there song for the show tommorow. I squeezed Olivia her hand. The butterflies all came back to me just like when i first met Harry. I noticed, i think Louis, punched Harry and pointed at me. Harry looked confused to Louis but when he saw me it all became clear to him. He let his micro fell on the ground and run towards me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We kissed eachother while crying.
'I missed you so much!' Harry whisperd in my ear. 'I missed you too!'