chapter 6

'Simon called the boys up to sign a singing contract with Sony, so Harry is out of town for a few days for recording some songs.'

'what? he didn't tell me anything about it.. why wouldn't he  told me?' i asked

'i don't know sweetheart,maybe he was to afraid for your reaction?'

'hmm yeah.. thanks Anna! but i gotta go, bye!' i said and hung up

my anger started to come. why the hell didn't he told me about this? i thought in myself. i decided to call Harry once again, but like excpected he didn't answer so i send him a text.

'HARRY WHAT THE HELL? why didn't you told me ANYTHING about the contract and stuff? if you ignore me again i swear you don't have to come back to me!' i send the text and waited for his answer. after about 10 minutes my phone started to vibrating.it was Harry.

'hello' i said with not any emotions in my tone.

'babe, i can explain..'

'go ahead'

'okay, i didn't wanted to tell you because i was scared you would be mad because i left again and i couldn't tell you because i knew it would break your heart and my heart again, i'm really really sorry babe! i'll be back tomorrow' he said while catching no air.

'why would i be mad? I know it's your dream to be a singer i would never stand that in the way, never' my eyes began to feel wet and i actually didn't know why.

'yeah i'm sorry...i love you babe, i really do' 

i couldn't hold it anymore i started to cry like a little baby.

'babe what's wrong?why are you crying?' i could hear in his voice that he was anxious.

'i don't know' i said inbetween sobs.

'are you on your period?' Harry laughed a little.

it was silent for a few seconds before i answered.

'uhm yes...' i said embarrassed. 'and i love you too Hazz' i smiled to myself.

we talked for about an halfhour and then hang up.

NEXT MORNING:

i woke up by a text from Olivia. 'get your lazy ass out of your bed, i'm at your house in 1 hour, we go shopping gurrrrll! x'  i smiled  and sent something back. 'i'll be ready! x'

i went downstairs to eat my breakfust alone, my parents were out of town..agan. when i  was done i ran upstairs again to put on a summer outfit, it was an amazing summer day. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88707733&.locale=nl

i putted on some light make up and went downstairs again. when i wanted to sit down on the sofa, the bell rang. 

i'm sorry guys, but my feeling for writing is gone now..maybe i'll update a really short chapter later this evening :)

love you all x x x