chapter 5

Harry introduced us to the rest of the band. i knew Olivia had a huge crush on Niall. 'so, this is Louis,Liam,Zayn and Niall.' we gave them all a hug and Liam whisperd in my hear. 'we heard alot about you.' i could feel my cheeks getting red. i just laughed a little and talked with the boys.

After a bit Olivia, my parents and i went to our hotel to unpack our stuff. it was getting late so the boys, Olivia and i decided to go out for some dinner. i was wearing a green top and black skinny jeans and Olivia was wearing a black t-shirt with a pink skinny jeans. actualy we looked really good. http://www.polyvore.com/geen_titel_86/set?id=87732619

we had a great time with all the boys, i really got to know them much better.they were all so kind. the guys walked us to our hotel,we were laughing,dancing and singing in the streets of London. Harry had his arm around my shoulder. 'you're wearing the neckless i gave you when i left' he smiled. i nodded with a shy smile. 'i never took it off since you left' he smiled again and gave me a kiss on my head. we all said goodbye to eachother and Olivia and i went in our room. http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/london/cafe-royal-hotel/gallery/22070_10_caferoyalhotel we changed into our pyjamas and went to bed. about an halfhour later i heard my phone buzz. it was a text  from Harry. 'meet me infront of your hotel  in 10 minutes. '  i smiled and jumped out of my bed, trying not to wake her up. i quickly wrote her a little text. 'my parents are awake at 9AM i will back on time, promise and oh yeah, i'm with Harry so don't be anxious :) kisses Summer'  i put on my black converse and walked downstairs only in my pyjamas but hey, you only live once right?

 I walked out the door, when Harry saw me his serious face turned in an lovely carring face. 'Hey baby' he said and gave me a kiss. 'Hi' i smiled. 'Sooo why am i standing here at 1AM outside in my pyjamas?' I chuckeld. I want you to come sleep with me, i HATE it to sleep alone.' He laughed. I smiled at him and took his hand walking to the house. It was silent all the way but it felt comfortable. We tip toed to Harry's room not waking anybody. When i entered his room i let out a little gasp. I winded my eyes and looked at Harry. He chuckeld. 'Sorry babe' 'men...' I said under my breath so he wouldn't hear me. We laid down on his bed facing eachother. 'Your eyes your eyes make the stars look like there not shining' he sang with that typical Harry smirk. 'Urg stop it' i laughed a little. 'You know i love you right?' He said serious. 'I know Hazz, i love you too' we gave eachother a kiss and i fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up at 7AM. I woke up Harry saying i'm leaving. 'Nooooo don't go i need you or else i'm going to die!' I laughed With what he was saying and with the tone he said it. 'Gosh Harry haha' i said while getting my converse on. 'I'll go with you' he said. 'No, it's fine i can do it on my own' i send him a little smile. 'Are you sure?' 'Yes Harry i'm not a little girl anymore' i chuckeld. I gave him a quick kiss before leaving the building.

My mom and dad didn't noticed i was gone, i'm a lucky girl i must say.  

The day went by way to fast. It was time to say goodbye.  

I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and looked him in the eyes. 'Please promise me, if you have time send me a text or a call me?' I said with my puppy eyes. Harry laughed at my action. 'I promise you' i smiled and gave him a kiss. I said goodbye to the rest of the boys and wished the good luck, olivia did the same. Harry walked me to my parents car. 'Be safe and be a good girl okay?' He winked. I winked back while saying 'okay' we gave eachother one last kiss, the last i would give him in a few months. 'I love you' i said 'love you to' he smiled and calmly closed my door. I started tearing up when my das started the car and drove away. I could see Harry crying when i looked back. The boys wanted to comfort him but he walked past them. My heart broke in thousands pieces.  

'You Will be okay Summer, also harry' Olivia smiled at me. I smiled back at her. I wanted to believe her but it was hard.

2 MONTHS LATER: 

Alot happend in those 2 months. Harry kept his promise and whenever he had time he text or called me. They became 3th on the x factor, maybe they weren't first,but i was the proudest girl on the planet. The boys were devastated because they didn't won the competition. But i was there to cheer Harry up a little. He went back to school like a normal teenager. Yes he got alot more attention from girls but i didn't care, l trusted Harry. I was the happiest girl in the world until Harry didn't show up on school anymore, he also didn' answerd my text messages or my phone calls. I heard from some people that he is out of town for something but they don't wanted to say why so i decided to call his mom.  

'Hello Summer!' She said happily like always.  

'Hi anna, uhm do you know where Harry is?' 

'What? Didn't he told you then?' 

'No, what did he must to tell me?'