Chapter 3

(Soooooooooooooo Srry tht I took this long 2 write a new chapter!!!! There is no excuse good enough!!!!!! So her is chapter 3! Hope u like it!!! -A)

Chapter 3

"What happened Spencer?!"

" Well I-I went to my locker and David was there."

"Yeah,yeah,okay," I said confused because David was usually at her locker.

" Well, I went to ask him whats up,and then his friend came over. I then asked him what was going on and he slapped me!"she started crying heavily and continued.

" He t-then said it was over and punched me in the gut and called m-me a s-s-slut! " and by now she was bawling. I was still processing what happened. When it finally occurred to me that he had punched, slapped,AND called her a horrible name,my blood was boiling like crazy.

I rushed Spencer to the clinic and went to David's first period class. For some reason there was a huge crowd by the door. I pushed and shoved everyone aside until I made it to the door. When I saw and heard David saying proudly,that he had broken up with Spencer in a way that he knows she would understand that he didn't want her anymore,I snapped. I ran up and pushed like 6 guys out of the way and everybody gasped. David stood up and his friends stood beside him,while the other 6 that I had pushed just stood by the wall watching. I walked up to David and slapped him; it wasn't hard for me but I knew it would be really hard for anybody else.

" What the fuck was that for?!?!" he screamed at me.

" HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP WITH SPENCER?!?!" I screamed back,but by now his face was a deep red with anger.

" I-" he started but I cut him off.

" Wait don't answer that. She TOLD ME!!!"

" Then you would know that she got what she deserved!" By now everybody,even the teacher, was watching. But I wasn't paying attention to them, I was only concentrated on thinking about what I was going to do with David.

" BITCH,SPENCER DID NOT DESERVE TO BE SLAPPED,PUNCHED,OR CALLED NAMES!!!!!....AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I TRIED TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON!!!!!!! BUT WHEN YOU HURT MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY, YOU GET HURT AND HURT BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh yeah, watcha gonna do about it? Hmmm?! Because YOU'RE JUST A GIRL!!"

"YEAH!! A GIRL WITH A LOT MORE STRENGTH THAN YOU!!! " I screamed in his face.

"Prove it!" David yelled back and his friends grabbed my arms and pinned them to my back to make me stand still. David raised his fist back and swung with all his power. Right before his fist reached my face....

( Again really srry for the very late update! Comment,vote,folllow Or Whatever. Hope you liked this chapter!!!! -A)