Chapter 5

( Two in one day I'm on a roll!!! I got different P.O.V.s-A)

Chapter 5

(Justin's P.O.V.)

One Direction and I were talking to a group of guys who seemed cool. Like always there was a huge crowd outside the door trying to see me and 1D.Anyway,this guy,I think his name was David,was just saying how he broke up with his girlfriend in a way,he was sure she would understand that he didn't want to be with her anymore,when a random girl pushes 1D and I to the side,and slaps David hard across the face,and starts yelling at him.

" HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP WITH SPENCER?!?!" Let's just say all hell broke loose after she said that. Man that girl has some serious strength and skill. Right now she is walking away from David,whom she gave a bloody nose to and from Jake who she knocked out! Suddenly she stops and says," You want to play that way, fine I'll play that way!... See you in hell." I know one thing about that girl now. That is you DO NOT hurt her friends or she will hunt you down and injure you badly!

( Harry's P.O.V.)

Woah! Did I just see what I think I saw? A girl beats up two of the most popular guys in this school and then walks out! Woah! That girl is one bad girl.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

What the carrots! that girl has some serious ninja skills!..... I must meet her and learn from her! I shall call her carrot ninja master!!

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Wow! There is no other word for what I just saw!...Wow!

(Niall's P.O.V.)

NOW THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! That girl did NOT just beat up two very strong guys by herself! Well...at least I know not to mess with her or her friends!

( Zayn's P.O.V.)

Woah! I got some badarse competition! I must win!